Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

Underpopulation is a nationalist problem, not a human one.

Economy, military, social security...it's like we forgot that the most daunting and impossibly complicated problem of our time, as a species, is overpopulation. Don't lose the forest for the trees, #Trumpets. The problem isn't that we're breeding too little. It's that they're breeding too much.

Population growth is stabilizing literally everywhere on the planet. Even China's population will start declining in 2035.

All except Nigeria, Congo, Ethiopia, Pakistan.

Bull Shark Testosterone brother. It's that new hotness.

rrClxSk.jpg

Pfft

Xentrex is where is at.

I would be worried more about female fertility issues, we produce millions they dont.

My first thought was that those are all places with increasing levels of obesity.

Wonder if alcohol consumption has anything to do with it?

All the weed I smoked and I still had to pay for an abortion. My sperm are deadly assassins.

The problem isn't that we're breeding too little. It's that they're breeding too much.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv

I only read the OP but I'm assuming it has something to do with our aging populations. If the sperm count is decreasing after adjusting for that I'd be concerned though. Too lazy to read through the article now though.

Better they fix global warming by cutting the birth rate, rather than the other solution - killing everyone.

I got a kid coming in September, and my wife and I only do anal, that just shows the strength of my sperm.

Like my friends father told my friend when I was a kid "You must have been made in the wrong hole."

Don't you like human diversity?

Economy, military, social security...it's like we forgot that the most daunting and impossibly complicated problem of our time, as a species, is overpopulation. Don't lose the forest for the trees, #Trumpets. The problem isn't that we're breeding too little. It's that they're breeding too much.

But we need a constant flow of immigrants into western and European countries! Plus think of those poor refugees!

Modern man is bombarded with estrogenic products ,foods , pollution etc..

- dont drink tap water
- try to avoid drinking from plastic containers
- avoid chemicals from modern day cleaning products
- estrogenic foods like soy
- dont put food in a microwave and cook it on plastic

how to fight back?
- train weights
- drink out of glass bottles
- supplement with taurine , zinc , lysine , d aspartic acid
- dont wear tight clothes

Gotta lose them tighty whities and briefs and get on the boxers train. Or...

32971022-41ae302773a2c0a1c58e372b301321fa.jpg

But in all seriousness, this is a major issue. As others have said, we've got to start being smart about what we put in our bodies and how we upkeep ourselves. This is a national, even civilizational epidemic, and it remains to be seen if corporations or the government will ever be bothered to do anything to address it.

Back