Spence vs Peterson Predictions please!!

Peterson's making it to the second half would be impressive.

Spence in a one sided beat down.

Lamont couldn't stop Amir Khan despite being juiced up to the gills. He has no chance against Spence who will drub him in a one sided affair. Stoppage around round 6 or 7

The guy has only been stopped once. He has the heart of an artichoke.

He'll get peeled like an easy banana, though. Spence brings a hot knife when it comes to fighting artichokes.

Last edited:
E stops him in 3

does andre think ali has a chance tonight?

more importantly, was the vargas ko loss a fluke or is his chin that bad. he walks around at 165, maybe the cut is affecting his punch resistance ala 140 cotto

i got spence too...it's that ole triangular logic...khan? garcia?...nah, bruh, spence all over this.

BUT....lamont's got class too...is not gonna be as easy as people think.

I got Spence like eveybody, but Spence was down 6-0 , 5-0ish vs Brook in the first half of the fight. and Peterson has shown before that he can take it to the trenches or play it safe. Depending on which Peterson shows up, this is gonna be one hell of a fight

I think Peterson will lose late, but do a lot better than people on here are thinking. He has a really good, compact inside game. And despite the Lucas fight, he is pretty durable. He may not be able to be hurt badly by Peterson (Has Spence ever been hurt? I dont recall), but he can be HIT.

Spence stops him under 4 rounds.

The casuals will come in here and say, "Peterson is a bum and Spence is overrated and all hype"...

And then use stupid ass arguments like, "well if Spence is so good why doesn't he move up in weight and fight GGG?!?"

I got Spence like eveybody, but Spence was down 6-0 , 5-0ish vs Brook in the first half of the fight. and Peterson has shown before that he can take it to the trenches or play it safe. Depending on which Peterson shows up, this is gonna be one hell of a fight

This won't be competitive at all..
Brook is a much better fighter than Peterson.

I'll be shocked if Peterson makes it to round 6.

This won't be competitive at all..
Brook is a much better fighter than Peterson.

I'll be shocked if Peterson makes it to round 6.
I don't really get what makes people think Brook is special, aside from his nickname.

I don't really get what makes people think Brook is special, aside from his nickname.

He handled Porter when he looked damn impressive, I guess.

Porter is a future journeyman.

I'm not saying I do agree 100%, but I remember Porter was hot shit back when he beat Alexander and stomped Paulie.

Porter sucks. Just has a terrible style that makes him a hard fight.

Everybody is a future journeyman. It just depends on how long you decide to stick around.

I can't stand watching Porter fights because his style is just awful. But Porter has been a really tough top 10 type of guy for years. There is not a fighter in the sport who can overlook Porter as an opponent.

I do agree that Brook was overrated though. He's basically a perennial top 5 type of guy, but he's not a special fighter. I put him on Danny Garcia's talent/skill level, but with a much worse resume.

Back