Spence Jr is the welterweight GGG

My response to nac:

"I don't think E can get a decision overseas. All the close rounds will go to Brook and that hurts for a guy who focuses on body work.

My concern isn't the actual fight (shit I'd like the trip and drinks would be on me) but I think we get fucked. Money initially talked about was a little over a mil. To go overseas it would take 1.5 to talk about that. I don't know if there's enough left to pay Brook and I completely agree he's the bigger draw.

Would be a great fight. That I agree with. We'll see. A while ago I would have said the same thing about Danny and GGG and now it has some legs"

So those are the concerns on our end

I remember reading somewhere that Jessie Vargas was going to get paid $1.7million to fight brook in Sheffield, so surely $1.5million wouldn't be a problem or am I miss understanding how the money game works?

If he moved to 154, I think Trout would be a good first fight.

Also, didn't Trout get 30k in his last one? Isn't that what Bundu got?

I remember reading somewhere that Jessie Vargas was going to get paid $1.7million to fight brook in Sheffield, so surely $1.5million wouldn't be a problem or am I miss understanding how the money game works?

I con't know what Vargas got but I'd be surprised at 1.7.

Errol is nice but GGG sets up his power shots better IMO. He will get better if he mixes the power and speed of his punches.

Back