Spence Jr is the welterweight GGG

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Just saw the fight, man that guy has unreal power with precision .

only the top 3 give him trouble

I know he called out "Mr Daring to be great" Brook, but I don't see him fighting soon after his triple g fight .

Once he takes the IBF title

I would love to see him against Porter ( that would be a war ) or Garcia ( who I think he will dispatch early)

Spence and Crawford are the future. I dont think either will have an easy time getting good fights.

Spence vs Lara at 154 and lets see how he handles a mover.

Say Brook gets beat bad by GGG. Like KOd in 4. Is Brook still a good fight.

I expect him to get beat bad. Still good on our end. Now the venue may be an issue. No way E is going overseas. No chance whatsoever.

I expect him to get beat bad. Still good on our end. Now the venue may be an issue. No way E is going overseas. No chance whatsoever.

I thought Brook already said he done with 147. Other decent options on the table?

Man I just hope we get to see Spence vs. Crawford at 147 within the next 3-4 years. There eventual showdown is going to be something special.

Please not Lara. He's boring as fuck. A pointer fighter just like Rigo and all those cuban boxers. Give him Porter or Thurman

No he's not. Spence is the same size as GGG and fighting guys two weight classes smaller. GGG is fighting where he should be. Spence should be a JMW right now and will ultimately end up at MW, or at least should.

Why won't he travel? Why won't most American fighters travel anymore? All the old ATGs did.

Man I just hope we get to see Spence vs. Crawford at 147 within the next 3-4 years. There eventual showdown is going to be something special.

Spence vs Canelo is the fight we're going to want to see.

I'd like to see spence vs lara.
If he wins then against one of the charlos.

Winner of that fight vs canelo since canelo doesnt want to go near GGG.

Well the money is overseas, and that's likely the reaction you'd get from Eddie Hearn. Brook v Spence would sell out a stadium in the UK, and so far the offers Haymon has made to get Brook over in the US again have been pathetic compared to the money that can be made for him defending his belt in the UK.

Spence should come to the UK if he wants that belt, that's where the champ fights and that's where the money is.

Would be a great fight, but if Spence isn't willing to do what Brook did and go to the champions backyard then it's going to be a tough negotiation.

Well the money is overseas, and that's likely the reaction you'd get from Eddie Hearn. Brook v Spence would sell out a stadium in the UK, and so far the offers Haymon has made to get Brook over in the US again have been pathetic compared to the money that can be made for him defending his belt in the UK.

Spence should come to the UK if he wants that belt, that's where the champ fights and that's where the money is.

Would be a great fight, but if Spence isn't willing to do what Brook did and go to the champions backyard then it's going to be a tough negotiation.

I'd like to see more American fighters going overseas for fights. Money aside (which is obviously better overseas in some cases), it's also just more interesting to see guys in different venues. I always wanted to see Floyd go to England or something.

Back