Spence-Garcia PBC Confirmed FOX PPV March 16

I'm hoping the undercard is a hell of a lot better than the abomination that is the Wilder vs Fury undercard. Please don't make this $70 FOX, and you have my money.

The size difference is a killer for me, Spence has average defense and is easy to hit. All depends if Garcia has enough power to hurt him, while withstanding Spence's bombs.

Significant size difference but it will be Spence's skill that will do Mikey in. The main things that Spence will gain from this fight will be a top 10 p4p win on his resume, big paper view fight, and showcase to demonstrate how skillful he is. People focus on his size way to much, Spence is hyper talented and Mikey's going to experience this first hand.

The line between a ballsy and an idiotic move is very thin at times, and I'm afraid Mikey's people crossed it.

Good luck to him, hope he doesn't get beaten up too badly.

This ruined the Lomachenko-Garcia match. I mean if Mikey somehow wins, by all means it made it even more epic but slim chances for that to happen.

And a fluke is still a fluke. Salido was the luckiest guy on the planet that night he won.
<{nope}>

He wasn't lucky at all. Salido was Salido and Lomachenko was still an amateur trying to be a pro. He was unprepared for his cherry picked opponent and paid the price.

The line between a ballsy and an idiotic move is very thin at times, and I'm afraid Mikey's people crossed it.

Good luck to him, hope he doesn't get beaten up too badly.
Apparently it's all on Mikey, bro wasnt so sure. Has a GGG/Brook feel to it.

To be fair to Mikey, he’s way more skilled and talented than Brook, so I dont really see him getting “beat up badly”

To be fair to Mikey, he’s way more skilled and talented than Brook, so I dont really see him getting “beat up badly”
Its probably going to be like most smaller vs bigger fights. Garcia will win a bunch of rounds and get stopped later. People will say they knew all along how overrated Spence was because he lost a few of those rounds.

Its probably going to be like most smaller vs bigger fights. Garcia will win a bunch of rounds and get stopped later. People will say they knew all along how overrated Spence was because he lost a few of those rounds.
Mikey wins max two rounds.

<{nope}>

He wasn't lucky at all. Salido was Salido and Lomachenko was still an amateur trying to be a pro. He was unprepared for his cherry picked opponent and paid the price.
Salido actually had never managed to land 105 low blows on any other opponent before and he would never be able to again because any other ref would have called him for it. The fact that he never even got a point deducted for his cheating proves how lucky he got. It was a fluke because without that referee he would have never been able to do what he did.

Salido actually had never managed to land 105 low blows on any other opponent before and he would never be able to again because any other ref would have called him for it. The fact that he never even got a point deducted for his cheating proves how lucky he got. It was a fluke because without that referee he would have never been able to do what he did.
You know as well as I do that that was textbook Orlando Salido. They picked him, he fought like he always does and he won.

You know as well as I do that that was textbook Orlando Salido. They picked him, he fought like he always does and he won.
They didn't obviously pick the ref though which was a major factor in letting Salido get away with a level of cheating not even Orlando had managed before. Without that ref the fight would have never gone down the way it did, that's why I say fluke.

That size difference lmao

1067206042.jpg.1542153010.jpg

Spence looking HUGE in comparison.
tenor.gif

that is boxing right now and it's really killing the sport

Back