Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Damn, Errol Spence is turning into a draw. Wonder how many of those viewers were just people that were watching the Olympic ceremony beforehand though

Damn, Errol Spence is turning into a draw. Wonder how many of those viewers were just people that were watching the Olympic ceremony beforehand though

Likely a lot of them. Still, it's only a positive for Spence, especially considering he put out a KOTY candidate.

Most would likely be people who were watching the Olympics but that means a lot more people now know who he is.

Its likely to go up with the final ratings Tuesday

And those that critiqued the time slot

Turns out pbc knows what they are doing

Super strong numbers I am sure haters will try to diminish this

Spence could very well be the next big thing...this guy is talented...

just as long as he doesn't piss away his career by doing dumb shit, he's sitting on a potential gold mine.

Sometimes a hot lead in doesn't do much, but this was obviously a huge success, and that the end product delivered makes a great day for the sport.

The fight was cleverly sandwiched between The USA Men's Basketball game vs. Serbia for the gold and the closing ceremonies.

According to Lou Dibella 75% of the people who watched the Men's basketball game stayed and watched the fight as well on NBC.

This has little to do with Spence and more to do with clever programming. PBC is getting it right.

The bundu sacrifice.

just as long as he doesn't piss away his career by doing dumb shit, he's sitting on a potential gold mine.

What makes you think he'll piss away his career?

Spence seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Like an anti-Broner.

I'm not thinking that...

it's just we have so many promising talents, athletes from all sports who don't make good decisions....

I hope Spence doesn't. that's all I was saying.

Gotcha. Just seemed redundant. Like saying "He should win this fight. Unless he loses."

Gotcha. Just seemed redundant. Like saying "He should win this fight. Unless he loses."

Hahaha you're a delight. Would love to invite you over to my house and volunteer in my hypnotism training.

Hahaha you're a delight. Would love to invite you over to my house and volunteer in my hypnotism training.

Let me tell you a story about a bridge.

He won't piss away his career. He's a really good kid

Back