SPAM!!!

We were fairly poor when I was a kid and had spam now and then...

On a whim, for old time's sake I bought some recently for lunch and only got through about 3 bites.

I mean.... I can buy chicken breastmeat for about $2/lb. So if you're poor and single, that's seems a better route than trying to scarf spam down.

We were fairly poor when I was a kid and had spam now and then...

On a whim, for old time's sake I bought some recently for lunch and only got through about 3 bites.

I mean.... I can buy chicken breastmeat for about $2/lb. So if you're poor and single, that's seems a better route than trying to scarf spam down.
True boneless chicken is good and cheap but i eat so much it gets boring. Plus spam is easier and faster to cook just slap that ho on a skillet.

Dang bro, you poor.

Spam was cheap in the past but it isn't cheap anymore. Locally it's about $4 per pound. I imagine it's more expensive in Hawaii.

Strange that a product that was developed as a way to sell less desirable cuts of meat has become a favorite of so many people.

spam-oreos4.jpg

I ate it as a kid not so much anymore. There's to much better shit to eat

Grew up poor crew checkin in. Fried spam and mayo sandwiches, fried spam and eggs, and sometimes, just fried spam.

Wife doesn't like the shit, same with viena sausages, so I haven't had either in ages....

Best way to eat spam is to fry in a hot skillet, slather it in hot mustard and put it on some fresh baked french bread, then throw the whole thing into the trash.

Sometimes I put a thin slice of spam between my buttcheeks and sit on a radiator until something happens.

I enjoy spam and rice or spam and eggs every so often. Probably twice a year. Very tasty.

My Sunday breakfast has almost always been rice, eggs, and spam. It's such a perfect combination. Once a week is enough for me though, you can't eat that stuff often since your blood pressure and sodium levels will go through the roof. I am half Filipino so you know I have put away some spam in my life.

Never had spam in my life. It's primarily for poor people.

We had stras and chicken loaf as our poor family meats. Never much spam which I think is more expensive

In grocery stores, I've seen varieties like:

Turkey
Portuguese Sausage
Teriyaki
Chorizo
Smoked

One of those was particularly flavorful. One of those I decided to never buy again.

Drug addict bums here were caught on video shoplifting an entire shopping cart full of cases of Spam out the door. Fucking losers.

Back