Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

Ouch! I am 186 cm tall and miserable to boot. Makes for one heck of a fighter. View attachment 332269

gosling-disaproves.gif

Where is this spacetime controversy coming from? Did it all stem from his recent thread about punching his jacket? Did he have threads like this a year or two ago or was it just recently?

Where is this spacetime controversy coming from? Did it all stem from his recent thread about punching his jacket? Did he have threads like this a year or two ago or was it just recently?

This is the second one featuring myself.

Jealousy. People detest that I can actually back up my words. There isn't much to make fun of here so they just revert back to good old mindless Spacetime bashing.

If i ever saw a perfect body of a kicker.. This must be it.

I'd be laughing my ass off and at the same time a bit weirded out if who spacetime says his father is - wasn't true.

You got to be a certain level of insane to claim someone's your dad when they aren't lmao.

I am confused though because there are lots of contradictions with his origin story - spacetime when he first came on here pretended to be Korean (I still remember it) and was very nationalistic regarding Korea (I swear I even remember him posting a video that was supposedly him and it was some Korean dude). He said his dad was a famous ITF tkd practitioner, then over time this morphed into karate practitioner. Even the posting was different - when he first started posting his written English was a lot like karate stylist then over time it changed.

Now since the jacket video we have a new persona....

Till next time

BigheartedSparklingAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif

I'd be laughing my ass off and at the same time a bit weirded out if who spacetime says his father is - wasn't true.

You got to be a certain level of insane to claim someone's your dad when they aren't lmao.

I am confused though because there are lots of contradictions with his origin story - spacetime when he first came on here pretended to be Korean (I still remember it) and was very nationalistic regarding Korea (I swear I even remember him posting a video that was supposedly him and it was some Korean dude). He said his dad was a famous ITF tkd practitioner, then over time this morphed into karate practitioner. Even the posting was different - when he first started posting his written English was a lot like karate stylist then over time it changed.

Till next time

We have Korean Payak?

@Pugilistic get in here

Well we might be the same weight class. I am between 70-72 kg.

The biggest guy I spar is 86+ kg.

You are delusional. I have never claimed to be Korean.

Mirce Opeloski is my father.

Yeah i am 74 kg.

We have Korean Payak?

@Pugilistic get in here

It's a shame because all the old posts got deleted when sherdog forum changed web addresses.

Otherwise I could easily prove my claim and pull up an old spacetime post where he actually said it - after I asked flat out if he was Korean. It was on a thread about kyokushin/tkd and he was saying pro Korea things and saying tkd was never influenced by karate etc. I remember he said some nationalistic stuff too. Unless he's gotten so deep into the world of trolling he no longer remembers the trolls from before.

It's like inception he no longer remembers what trolls were real or which one's are fake.

It's a shame because all the old posts got deleted when sherdog forum changed web addresses.

Otherwise I could easily prove my claim and pull up an old spacetime post where he actually said it - after I asked flat out if he was Korean. It was on a thread about kyokushin/tkd and he was saying pro Korea things and saying tkd was never influenced by karate etc. I remember he said some nationalistic stuff too. Unless he's gotten so deep into the world of trolling he no longer remembers the trolls from before.

It's like inception he no longer remembers what trolls were real or which one's are fake.

There was a nationalic Korean troll in here claiming Taekwondo Kicks were from Taekyon. And also ranted about Korean history of Taekyon. It was Not me.

Till next time

Once again...
200w_d (5).gif

View attachment 332497

Picture was taken in 2008. As you can see from my youthful appearence

If that really is your father my recommendation is you delete all pictures of him and his name instantly.
You are posting like a wannabe fighter with a daddy complex. No problem its the internet everyone can do what he wants even post trash all the time but including your father in this is really low and shows a lack of respect for him. Especially as he seems to take ma serious.

Don`t cross that line and stop including your family. Otherwise at some point in the future someone will contact him about this (after all this is sherdog) and you should save him this embarassment.

If that really is your father my recommendation is you delete all pictures of him and his name instantly.
You are posting like a wannabe fighter with a daddy complex. No problem its the internet everyone can do what he wants even post trash all the time but including your father in this is really low and shows a lack of respect for him. Especially as he seems to take ma serious.

Don`t cross that line and stop including your family. Otherwise at some point in the future someone will contact him about this (after all this is sherdog) and you should save him this embarassment.

They would contact him about this because?.... What would be the rationale?

Till next time

It's funny now that you mention it, I'm quite sure I saw videos that he posted claiming to be him as well, and he was definitely Asian. That dude sucked too, but yeah that's just weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back