Spacetime has a kicking twitch (VIDEO)

View attachment 430533
I don't like anything you ever have to say around here. You basically just talk shit from what I can see. Which wouldn't be so bad if you had anything else to say to balance it out, but because I havent seen that.
<3>
EDIT: Basically your ratio of shit talk to actual advice is no good.

Like I give a fuck.

Yeah, that aint gonna fly much longer.

Yeah imo thats a development that was not present some years ago. I followed stand up forum quite some time before I registered and the amount of trash talk /nonsense posts was next to nothing. I do hope this again can be achieved.

Yeah imo thats a development that was not present some years ago. I followed stand up forum quite some time before I registered and the amount of trash talk /nonsense posts was next to nothing. I do hope this again can be achieved.

it would help if the delusional posters were wastelanded, but freedom of speech and all...

Go for it. Sites full of shit and all your nut huggers anyway. See ya!
k4JCtXs.gif

I actually just feel sorry for spacecase and his twitch. Anybody that gets off canning him is a bigger loser than he is.

it would help if the delusional posters were wastelanded, but freedom of speech and all...
The road to hell is paved with the best intentions. Just remember this encouraging your son to get into fighting. I not having a go but the best way for someone to live a life of violence is to start fighting at a young age. It becomes all to easy when your used to it.

The road to hell is paved with the best intentions. Just remember this encouraging your son to get into fighting. I not having a go but the best way for someone to live a life of violence is to start fighting at a young age. It becomes all to easy when your used to it.

The road to hell is paved with the best intentions, but on the other hand I don't suffer fools gladly.

There is a plethora of experience on this website, and it is a shame for it to be reduced to being a laughing stock by deluded ideas of self grandeur. This fellow has proven time and again he is not here to learn, he already thinks he IS something he is not...and for that he deserves such threads to be wastelanded.

The road to hell is paved with the best intentions, but on the other hand I don't suffer fools gladly.

There is a plethora of experience on this website, and it is a shame for it to be reduced to being a laughing stock by deluded ideas of self grandeur. This fellow has proven time and again he is not here to learn, he already thinks he IS something he is not...and for that he deserves such threads to be wastelanded.
I must admit that the overall quality has been in decline since spacecase's reign of stupidity. The dudes got some serious issues though, so I tend to just ignore him even though he's painful at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back