'Space Aggressors' Train US Forces for Extraterrestrial Conflict

The aliens might be offended at us specially if they are small and naked!!

fixed, imo

I'm not talking about needing nukes to win over ISIS and the Afghans in brutal dominant fashion bud. Just remove the diplomatic and bureaucratic red tape and gethca' popcorn ready

Okay on topic, yeah I have been wondering if the USA has contingencies about fighting other Nations in Space, but I would assume this would be more of an unmanned warfare unless other countries can really catch up like China, because currently Russia is the only country that is competent in sending man in space asside from the USA. China I think has sent like a dozen men into orbit so maybe China is taking notes !!!

This has nothing to do with aliens u goofs

We love Aliens or lets say we just don't love reading threads!! hehehehehehe

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HEHEHEHEHEHHE

HEHEHEHEHEHHEE

Then you're wrong.

The key is to do it while minimizing the amount of people you're going to radicalize against us. You must realize that. There might be no way to do that, but we're already seeing the global consequences of what we've done so far.

The key is to do it while minimizing the amount of people you're going to radicalize against us. You must realize that.

Wait, now Liberals are willing to admit this is a problem and not right wing propaganda?

Ok. Simple fix: they're banned from ever being allowed over here. Crisis averted.

Donald-Trump-Who-cares.gif

Wait, now Liberals are willing to admit this is a problem and not right wing propaganda?

Ok. Simple fix: they're banned from ever being allowed over here. Crisis averted.

Donald-Trump-Who-cares.gif

Clearly you don't understand the first word in "global consequences". It's also unclear if you understand the second.

Space Jihadist coming sooN!!!!

God dam this thread evolved !!!

Holy creationist Darwin!!

If ever aliens arrived and lets say they are friendly and attempted at communicating will you quit your job and celebrate?

I don't really understand your question? Are you suggesting if they are trying to talk and friendly then suddenly we should all just quit and go on welfare and why? What is the correlation.

The problem would be that if a friendly communicating alien species arrived we would almost certainly see the friendliness as weakness and try to attack them and try to gain control of them. I see almost no way we would not attack.

Well then Yes we could kill everyone on earth with nuclear weapons.
Don't need nukes.

Start with massive, sustained carpet bombing, 5 times more then the tonnage of bombs we dropped on North Korea and Vietnam combined. Bomb every manmade object, and then all the hills and dales.

FYI during the Korean war we dropped 635,000 pounds of bombs on them. I read that the Norks lost 10% of their total population..

SO as the sustained high volume carpet bombing is going, we send in as big a army as we can. Their orders, are to start at the tip of Kuawait and shot everything that is not in an American. Sure someone will bring up the Brits trying this with their colonies, but they really didn't have the volume of firepower I am talking about. I am talking about levels of death several orders of magnitude beyond the paltry efforts of the Brits.

It would be an interesting sight. The death toll from people escaping the Us death squads would be nearly as high as the death squads themselves as they flee. Eventually they will break out of the Middle East and disperse all over the world, driving up Muslim populations all over but ultimately being too spread out to be a major political influence in any one country.

OR they try to break into the EU by force but get stopped by border nations and the US forces trap and slaughter them like rats caught in a barrel.

Either way, it can be done, with no nukes involved. Ways that will leave us an empty Middle East, ripe for resettlement and massive resource exploitation.

If I were an evil dictator, that is exactly how I would do it. Now, I have to be able to think this way as I write novels. I have to be able to envision the worst possible evils, that way I can write good bad guy.

Don't need nukes.

Start with massive, sustained carpet bombing, 5 times more then the tonnage of bombs we dropped on North Korea and Vietnam combined. Bomb every manmade object, and then all the hills and dales.

FYI during the Korean war we dropped 635,000 pounds of bombs on them. I read that the Norks lost 10% of their total population..

SO as the sustained high volume carpet bombing is going, we send in as big a army as we can. Their orders, are to start at the tip of Kuawait and shot everything that is not in an American. Sure someone will bring up the Brits trying this with their colonies, but they really didn't have the volume of firepower I am talking about. I am talking about levels of death several orders of magnitude beyond the paltry efforts of the Brits.

It would be an interesting sight. The death toll from people escaping the Us death squads would be nearly as high as the death squads themselves as they flee. Eventually they will break out of the Middle East and disperse all over the world, driving up Muslim populations all over but ultimately being too spread out to be a major political influence in any one country.

OR they try to break into the EU by force but get stopped by border nations and the US forces trap and slaughter them like rats caught in a barrel.

Either way, it can be done, with no nukes involved. Ways that will leave us an empty Middle East, ripe for resettlement and massive resource exploitation.

If I were an evil dictator, that is exactly how I would do it. Now, I have to be able to think this way as I write novels. I have to be able to envision the worst possible evils, that way I can write good bad guy.

Lol, please go get a hobby or see a therapist. Your wet dream fantasies and your wall of text doesn't interest me

what's the point when it will all come down to an elementary school kid and a video game?

Lol, please go get a hobby or see a therapist. Your wet dream fantasies and your wall of text doesn't interest me

How would you know what is in my fantasies or wall of text if you didn't read it? Also not a wall of text as I used paragraphs..

Also, you were making it sound as if nukes were needed to accomplish that. I simply pointed out that you are wrong.

Back