Southwest plane engine blew and plane depressurized

That sucks. Southwest is the only airline I ever fly. How did the person die?

Cool, what’s that? Like an extra 50.00 per shitty kid so you can go on tame rides and eat over cooked churros while walking around in spit and baby piss??? Do they even serve alcohol in the park?

How can I say this without sounding snobby.

I don’t know what they cost because its a trivial amount of $$

Yes they sell alcohol there and ive neve smelled baby piss there either

Lol @ going to Disney land 10 times....

And lol @ claiming you don’t wait in long lines with fat Mormons there....

First of all it’s Disney world and I’d be mad too if I couldn’t afford vacations

How can I say this without sounding snobby.

I don’t know what they cost because its a trivial amount of $$

Yes they sell alcohol there and ive neve smelled baby piss there either

Not snobby. But it is weird to hear someone say that they don't know how much something that is free costs. You've been to Disneyworld 10 times and never realized you weren't paying for Fast Passes?

Most babies I've seen are wearing diapers. I've also never seen baby piss at Disneyland. I spend a lot of time in San Francsico though, so my tolerance for piss is pretty high.

First of all it’s Disney world and I’d be mad too if I couldn’t afford vacations

I can afford to go on vacations lol, I just prefer to go to awesome international places rather than fucking Florida.

just to clarify things, during cabin depressurization, you are actually BLOWN out of the aircraft, not sucked. get it right.

I thought Sherdoggers had hit the pathetic peak when people got upset over things like that a board of directors had feminist caps on for a fun picture, but now we have someone that's upset over that someone else likes to go to Disney World. I think that might be the new record.

I thought Sherdoggers had hit the pathetic peak when people got upset over things like that a board of directors had feminist caps on for a fun picture, but now we have someone that's upset over that someone else likes to go to Disney World. I think that might be the new record.

I’m just upset that people actually think I was upset. I think disgusted is more fitting.

just to clarify things, during cabin depressurization, you are actually BLOWN out of the aircraft, not sucked. get it right.

If I fashioned a device to "suck" someone from a plane, how would it work physically? Would it make the air-pressure on the outside of the plane lower than on the inside?

I’m just upset that people actually think I was upset. I think disgusted is more fitting.

Being disgusted with it sounds worse than being upset about it, but I'm not going to stand in the way of your emotions.

Cool, what’s that? Like an extra 50.00 per shitty kid so you can go on tame rides and eat over cooked churros while walking around in spit and baby piss??? Do they even serve alcohol in the park?

Yes they do.

Just saying Anaheim and Disneyland can fuck off. Sorry I ready an article a few years back about how Disneyland is basically the number 1 spot for pedophiles in the USA.

C'mon, @SBJJ! Let's get em!

Nah, I just don’t have kids and if I did I sure as fuck wouldn’t stoop as low as to take them out o Disneyland, I’d do something meaningful rather than just throwing around $$$ so I don’t have to talk to them for a few days while I play golf on a shitty course and pork my fat wife who I’m no longer attracted to then wear plaid golf shorts that are too tight to stand around in Disneyland lines for like 8 hours a day.

And the Mormons?

Been flying SW for work for just this side (that side?) often years.

Seeing the jet land in the river in NY whilein a security line shook me, I also realized that, in a cosmic sense, my chances of experiencing something similar just after is lower than before.

Flying home just now from Phoenix was no exception.

PS- I've been sleeps McGeeps and I realize this probably reads like a freakin' mad lib

I though getting blown and getting suck means the same?

Back