South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Oh fuck, it requires Uplay even if you buy through steam. The previous one didn't.

<{clintugh}>
93e.jpg

Sneaked a peak at the purchased items on my amazon wish list (birthday is next week) and this is on there! Now I gotta find the time to play this and shadow of war (which is also on the list)

this game is great so far and lol my gender in this game is gynesexual genderless person because what i picked

I only played for a minute, decided to play the stick of truth first since I only played it a friend's house for a little bit. Funny so far

Saving this for the weekend, loved the first game. I understand the latest episode of the show had a intro for this so I'll catch up with the last two episodes first

lol at the moment i am having eric cartman's mom calling me daddy this is great i helped her with a mission earlier passing out business cards i guess now the pimp is mad she not working for him now i am fighting him while i fight she keeps calling me daddy

Last edited:
I only played for a minute, decided to play the stick of truth first since I only played it a friend's house for a little bit. Funny so far

It's a good game. Only negative is that it's "Baby's first RPG" mechanics get really old after a while. The grinding and battles get tedious as fuck, because it's such a simple system. Outside of that though, it's as good as anyone could hope for from a SP game.

haven't played a game like this in a long time, by which i mean i haven't really just sat down and game binged like i have the last couple of days. loving the game so far, hilarious and the battle system is good.

rocking cartman, call girl and kyle as my squad. i'll swap call girl for the mosquito every now and then. you guys?

It's a good game. Only negative is that it's "Baby's first RPG" mechanics get really old after a while. The grinding and battles get tedious as fuck, because it's such a simple system. Outside of that though, it's as good as anyone could hope for from a SP game.

I'll suffer the combat for the south park. It is like they say, an hours long episode.

Meh I refunded my copy. It's a jrpg puzzle game with a South Park theme and it doesn't do the puzzle or jrpg thing particularly well imo.

The only reason to play this is if you're a die hard South Park fan.

Really enjoyed the game. Too short, but a good bit longer than the first.

I prefer the combat from the first game, but I got used to this pretty quickly.

Only missing one yaoi picture and two memberberries, and I will have everything done til the dlc.

My main group was Call Girl, Human Kite, and Mysterion. But I like everyone but Super Craig.

*Edit* oh, and missing that stupid 5 thousand dollar picture with Mr. Kim.

Do all copies of this come with the original game too or only preorders?

This miniboss is beyond irritating.

Mrs. Brovlovski suddenly has 4 turns in a row? And all it takes is 2 direct hits to kill any of my party members? That's legitimate bullshit.

Beat the game on the hardest difficulty

beat all side quests and collected all items

Beat Morgan Freeman

How can i get past the fat stripper?
Halp guys!

Back