South Park: The Fractured But Whole

That's pretty silly to say. They could have just made a point and click game like TellTalle Games; they didn't though.

You don't need to defend the game for them - they were very open that it was an enlightening experience and much more complicated than they had anticipated. It was funny and people still did enjoy it; myself included. That doesn't mean that they can't improve on anything for the new one.

Theres nothing to defend.

Be sure to drop your review on Yelp though.

Is it still turn based combat? That shit was weak.

Yeah, but it appears to be a bit deeper. At the least, they're taking movement and positioning into account. I think they're trying to walk a thin line between "story clicker" and "good RPG". Personally I thought they did a great job with the first game - I wasn't really playing because I wanted a difficult game though. My biggest problem was the level progression, skills, and equipment options. I sort of wish they had just pulled it all out and made the features accessible another way (i.e. leaving pieces of armor/weapons around when the context calls for it).

Yeah, but it appears to be a bit deeper. At the least, they're taking movement and positioning into account. I think they're trying to walk a thin line between "story clicker" and "good RPG". Personally I thought they did a great job with the first game - I wasn't really playing because I wanted a difficult game though. My biggest problem was the level progression, skills, and equipment options. I sort of wish they had just pulled it all out and made the features accessible another way (i.e. leaving pieces of armor/weapons around when the context calls for it).

The first one was great. I just grow tired of turn based combat rather quickly and I abandoned the game around the part where you are in someone house that is burning or something like that. It was a while ago.

The premise of this game would work SOOOO much better with a River City Ransom format instead the shit that is turn based combat.

1399859226535125314.jpg

The first one was great. I just grow tired of turn based combat rather quickly and I abandoned the game around the part where you are in someone house that is burning or something like that. It was a while ago.

The premise of this game would work SOOOO much better with a River City Ransom format instead the shit that is turn based combat.

1399859226535125314.jpg
I really don't understand why you are you playing for the combat system. I like turn based game. But if that's why I played I'd play some jap game instead. Play for the story and humor. Its basically like a movie of south park you get to be in. I don't think the game is for you if you're complaining about the combat which was basic but not bad. Just turn it on easy to speed it up and enjoy the show and exploration

The combat is half of the game dude. And it should be. If it wasnt, why are we paying 60 bucks for another South Park movie? Because it's somewhat interactive? Meh, it's needs a little more than that.

Delayed until Q1 2017

"The development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal,"

At least it's not 2018 like with Bloodstained.

Pokemon is out in November and that was going to take me a while to beat anyway.

Delayed until Q1 2017

"The development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal,"

Sounds good to me.

edit: shit, my wifes mad lol

Delayed until Q1 2017

Have no problem with this.

Short delays are much more desireable than releasing unfinished or unsatisfying products.

1399859226535125314.jpg

lol a beat em up in 2016? That would be lame as hell and remove all the complexity of combat.

1399859226535125314.jpg

Nah I'm good. I like the turn-based combat.

1399859226535125314.jpg
I'm glad you won't be making this game because it would be shitty with your idea

First time I put in the Stick of Truth disc, I played it like 2 or 3 hrs straight and worried about PS3 overheating. Quite fun. Takes some getting used to the menus and turn based fighting.

turn based combat was fun for the game

I dunno, i loved the game so i was not bothered at all by the turn based system

Preorders are out. Preorder bonus is a Towlie bonus helper and the Stick of Truth.
Standard for $60.
Gold is $100. Season pass and a fancy case with artwork. In game costumes and bonus perk
Coon Mobile is $190. Everything above and a The Coon RC car

Back