South Park Season 21

Lol'd so bad when they were playing that Stitches song.

The new kid Preston is great. I hope they come back to him. The barbershop Quartet singing Rape Me was the shining moment for me.

Hilarious episode.

Butters response to being used as a drug dealer was amazing.

those old lady farts slayed me everytime

It's basically a 2 1/2 hour episode of South Park. Great Stuff!

Now these last few episodes are what the fuck I’m talking about. The stitches song, Killer Mikes rap, old lady farts shit was hilarious. The new kid reminds me of this lady having a son

south-park-s13e08c05-golden-rectum-of-the-gods-16x9.jpg

loved the witches episode...
"butters did you just call to be a dick"

For the last 3 seasons I don't care about SP anymore.
And I loved it before.
It seems to me it isn't as original or clever as it used to be

Watched the first 2 episodes only so far

already think it's better than last season

Best episode all season.

Season has been great. Randy's renovation show episode was the weakest of the bunch and even that wasn't bad. Since then I feel they've gone from one good one to another with a couple of awesome ones in there. Easily better than last season. They've managed to do one off episodes but also use the Cartman-Heidi relationship and Garrison as an element of continuity.

This episode was awesome. Token's complete lack of sympathy for Cartman was perfect. Almost Craig-esque. Love when he angrily says "No!" when his mom invites Cartman in the house.

The dancing/celebrating clips integrated into Cartman's fury over hearing Kyle is going out with his ex had me dying.

Kyle/Cartman feud is always awesome to watch.

The scene where all the girls are mocking Heidi's choice of boyfriend, just galvanizing her to go back with him was pretty damn funny too.

Butters' passionate interest in helping Kyle break Heidi and Cartman up "It's a moral obligation!" followed by his complete nonchalance in abandoning the plan when Kyle expresses reservations, "Oh alright then." was a highlight.

Cartman's douchiness was front and center. Notice he tells the others not to make fun of him for having a fat girlfriend rather than asking that they not make fun of Heidi. He then proceeds to mock her left and right when she is nothing but kind to him.

Garrison pretty much always delivers. Liked the parallel between Heidi being unable to extricate herself from the Cartman relationship (maybe he'll change. Told me what I wanted to hear when I was in a bad place) and Ryan, Pence, and McConnell being unable to extricate themselves from the alliance with the president.

Overall, damn good stuff.

"Yea this soup is good but what time do you guys go out and disrespect the flag and stuff?" lmao

Back