South Park Season 21

This season has been pretty meh so far, I was never a fan of Coon and friends tho, so this episode fell pretty flat with me.
I think they're trying to get people hyped for the video game coming out soon.

if you dont like the columbus day episode u might as well stop watching the show cause all you are doing is complaining and nitpicking... that was one of there best episodes ever...

find it funny that conservatives are now complaining about the show when the show has done nothing but rip on both sides for years... but now that we have a complete embarrassment in the white house and are a laughing stock people dont want them to rip on him...

if you dont like the columbus day episode u might as well stop watching the show cause all you are doing is complaining and nitpicking... that was one of there best episodes ever...

find it funny that conservatives are now complaining about the show when the show has done nothing but rip on both sides for years... but now that we have a complete embarrassment in the white house and are a laughing stock people dont want them to rip on him...
Completely agree. Had only seen the first 2 episodes before today and thought they were just ok, then read this thread and went in expecting the worst, only to end up laughing my ass off.

Are conservatives complaining about it? I'm pretty conservative and feel like they've been fairly even-handed this season when it comes to making fun of both sides, though to be fair I'm less than a fan of Trump.

Completely agree. Had only seen the first 2 episodes before today and thought they were just ok, then read this thread and went in expecting the worst, only to end up laughing my ass off.

Are conservatives complaining about it? I'm pretty conservative and feel like they've been fairly even-handed this season when it comes to making fun of both sides, though to be fair I'm less than a fan of Trump.
yeah was a great episode. I wish they did more than ten a year. yeah in this thread people are complaining.. not sure why think the seasons been great

Just watched the latest episode and holy shit!!!!
They hit a home run!!!!!
I thought this season was going to be lame if it was only focusing on the PC stuff and twitter/trump nonsense.

But this entire episode was pure genius in writing.
I had to deconstruct it in my mind to figure out where all the references were from.
Butters' Dad was fucking funny!! I was laughing my ass off.
It took me a while to figure out why Mark Zuckerberg kept repeating the phrase "What's your shtoyle?"
It sounded familiar, and then I realized it's from
Enter the Dragon!
Brilliant how they snuck that in there.
He was imitating the aussie guy on the ship that wanted to fight Bruce Lee.

Loved the Netflix/Facebook/Superheroes subplots.
Loved how they juggled a lot of characters on the show while keeping it at a fast pace.

They need to write more episodes like this.

Last edited:
I thought this season was going to be lame if it was only focusing on the PC stuff and twitter/trump nonsense.

I was afraid of this too. Glad to hear they aren't doing that. I need to catch up.

i just pre ordered that yesterday.. comes with the first game which i never played

Pre-orderd last month, getting that sweet Towlie bonus content.

Really liked this episode, big high spot for Heidi.

Whats with the comparison of Mark Zuckerberg to Enter the Dragon? Why would he be talking like that? Is the Zuck always "blocking" things? Or is it just an empty reference? I don't think it's funny, and the super hero fighting was very familiar to the psychic fights going "Nananananana shashashassha papapaapap". Or are they setting him up for the video game? If Zuckerberg is going around acting like enter the dragon everywhere in the game, that's going to get really annoying and not in an Al Gore type of annoying that's funny.

If anyone saw the E3 trailer for The Fractured But Whole, that last scene of the episode is basically the trailer. Kind of cool that this episode leads right into the game. What if next week's episode starts at the end of the game? That'd be fun.

Need to start watching it

lol at the Houston style on rap in the nursing home that was a good scene.

lol at the a capella oldies in the old peoples home.

grandpa marsh went in on thos three old bitches i like how he knew they would come so got up to get ready. i like the new kid also

Funny episode. The Chucky Cheese guy barfing in his suit was hilarious. Those old lady fart lol

there, you bunch of whiners, a more old school like episode. are you not fucking entertained?

Back