South Korea Is Going Crazy Over a Handful of Refugees.

How many wealthy Muslim nations accept non-Muslim refugees.
Heck, how many wealthy Muslim nations accept Muslim refugees.

Muslim nations do not accept any appreciable number of non-Muslims. And many are ethnically cleansing non-Muslims or have. Non-Muslim nations accept Muslims but Muslim nations do not accept non-Muslims and demand that they remain overwhelmingly or majority Muslim forever and demand everyone accept this.

They do not accept refugees. They only accept skilled workers or servants.

@Trotsky

“Except there is absolutely zero data to support the conclusion that entitlements create any sort of dependence. On the contrary, there is plenty of data, however, showing that it correlates positively with upward economic mobility and worker participation (at least in the Western world).

Try again?”

Are you kidding? America is full of Welfare Queens, pumping out more kids for more welfare $. It’s a literal epidemic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_queen

@Trotsky

“Except there is absolutely zero data to support the conclusion that entitlements create any sort of dependence. On the contrary, there is plenty of data, however, showing that it correlates positively with upward economic mobility and worker participation (at least in the Western world).

Try again?”

Are you kidding? America is full of Welfare Queens, pumping out more kids for more welfare $. It’s a literal epidemic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_queen

That's your argument that entitlements create government dependency instead of stimulating economic mobility? A Wikipedia page for the slur "welfare queen"?

Are you kidding?

@Trotsky

Come visit America and look at all these women with a literal troop of kids, no dad to be seen, no job, they are professional child birthers. And once they start and get a feel for that welfare check, they just keep popping out more

@Trotsky

Come visit America and look at all these women with a literal troop of kids, no dad to be seen, no job, they are professional child birthers. And once they start and get a feel for that welfare check, they just keep popping out more

I live in the United States and in a very poor city no less. That's a myth, and not even a very plausible one.

@Trotsky

A myth?

Do you go to the poor parts of the city? Obviously not. It’s no myth. I’m appalled nearly daily by the shit I see the unfit to be “mothers” do. Every kids a year apart, there’s 5+ unruly kids and she’s pregnant. It’s not a myth, open your eyes maybe?

@Trotsky

A myth?

Do you go to the poor parts of the city? Obviously not. It’s no myth. I’m appalled nearly daily by the shit I see the unfit to be “mothers” do. Every kids a year apart, there’s 5+ unruly kids and she’s pregnant. It’s not a myth, open your eyes maybe?

I get that you're probably trolling, so I'll be brief and frank. Yes, I live in a poor neighborhood of a poor city.

Unless you have some empirical data to validate your supposed observations, your story is as relevant and convincing as any silly, unsubstantiated "I saw a leprechaun" claim ever made.

Poor people have kids. White, brown, black - that's always been true. They're less likely to family plan and they're less likely to use contraceptives and have abortions. There is no reasonable basis to conclude they are doing so for the welfare money, as that is not a financially prudent decision.

@Trotsky

The one trolling is you

You can’t live in a poor neighborhood and not see the affects of welfare. It’s a viscious cycle

Last edited:
I get that you're probably trolling, so I'll be brief and frank. Yes, I live in a poor neighborhood of a poor city.

Unless you have some empirical data to validate your supposed observations, your story is as relevant and convincing as any silly, unsubstantiated "I saw a leprechaun" claim ever made.

Poor people have kids. White, brown, black - that's always been true. They're less likely to family plan and they're less likely to use contraceptives and have abortions. There is no reasonable basis to conclude they are doing so for the welfare money, as that is not a financially prudent decision.

Who's gonna collect this empiracal data to validate claims that don't fit their agenda?

Did you happen to catch Chelsea Clinton's tweet on abortion?

Who's gonna collect this empiracal data to validate claims that don't fit their agenda?

Did you happen to catch Chelsea Clinton's tweet on abortion?

Good grief, you're dense. How about right-wing think tanks funded by money from rich people who would collectively save trillions by eliminating tax expenditures for entitlements? Heritage, Cato, or any number of right-wing institutions.

There has always been a huge financial incentive to propagate the "welfare queen" myth, yet no data has ever been produced to substantiate it.

Good grief, you're dense. How about right-wing think tanks funded by money from rich people who would collectively save trillions by eliminating tax expenditures for entitlements? Heritage, Cato, or any number of right-wing institutions.

There has always been a huge financial incentive to propagate the "welfare queen" myth, yet no data has ever been produced to substantiate it.

I must be dense, because everything you post is gibberish.

Who's saving trillions goofy?

They do not accept refugees. They only accept skilled workers or servants.
And them, Trump is the elephant in the room. He decides to forbidden islamic immigration to a country many miles away with entirely different culture and values, cucks lose their shit.

At the same time, muslim countries as rich as we, like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Emirates,Qatar, don´t take a single refugee. Don´t blame them at all, no one should take them, they have to fight for their land like everyone else.

God, how i hate this cucks, they want to destroy America!<{JustBleed}>

I must be dense, because everything you post is gibberish.

You are. It's hard for me to communicate even relatively simple things to you.

Who's saving trillions goofy?

I said there is no data to suggest systemic welfare dependency impeding economic mobility
You said "that's because there is no agenda for those findings" (I'm markedly improving the coherency of your argument).
I provided the exact agenda in support of those findings, and why think tanks have plenty of reason to find such conclusions, yet haven't.

None of this proves anything you were trying to say: that a subculture of having children for the sake of welfare benefits exists.

@Trotsky

Fucking some damn reason I can’t quote you

72% every one of them get welfare, and the more kids they have, the more money they get, with no daddies helping, or honestly giving a fuck

Wow, countries without a broad history of non-native cultural influences that are almost entirely composed of a single homogenous people of identical cultural leanings are LESS accepting of foreigners? Who could have possibly foresaw that?

Asians don’t even like other Asians. Much less different ethnics from a world away. They’d act the same way if it was refugees from Sweden arriving...

Back