South Korea Is Going Crazy Over a Handful of Refugees.

Yeah, I was just trying to be funny.
Of course, the US has a rich culture.
Its a country of 300+ million that has contributed a lot to mankind in the last centuries.

Pathetic.

I like 1939 snake better.

The answer is printing press. You're welcome.
Fire, the wheel, printing press. In that order.

Although I'm ot sure if the holocaust and the printing press should share a chapter in any book...

Fire, the wheel, printing press. In that order.

Although I'm ot sure if the holocaust and the printing press should share a chapter in any book...

Yea, probably should have a genocide chapter in which all the cultures in countries that have ever committed genocide can be listed. According to @Yorkist logic, all those cultures can be removed. All we'll be left with are some isolated tribes in the rain forest. It'll be paradise.

i've heard some almost mythical sounding stories of racism from the Soldiers and Marines i've known stationed in S. Korea

Who are any of us to judge what South Korea does? I mean, it’s a different culture, right?

While Islam and the West have not exactly proven to be compatible, there's still a much higher chance of finding some sort of common ground, than between Muslims and Chinese/Japanese/Koreans.

China has interned as many as 2 million Muslim Uighurs in camps for reeducation. I don't see that as compatibility.

Why do people here care if S Korea is taking anyone in or not?

I am met and known several great Germans, unfortunately there are a handful that make the rest of them look bad.

Offcourse there are great germans I bet most are decent people and I like their craft beers.

I am just joking doing my usuall schitick of "why are ( insert culture ) violent"

Why do people here care if S Korea is taking anyone in or not?

I guess people are getting frustrated with the whole refugee migrant crisis situation and the posible problems un controled mass migration can cause. I guess when they other countries who normally don't have these problems its just makes it sad.

White people are pretty fucking pathetic. We deserve to be wiped out.

s0208.gif

We ain't gonny get wiped out, dude. We're actually pretty desirable to people of color - sexually - in my experience, and this seems to apply to both (biological) genders across the entire spectrum of sexual orientation (far more rooted in reality), so there will be always be a need and use to keep us around. #FuckWhitePeople

Plus, I'm not sure how old you are but you might live long enough to see bio-engineering and gene editing advance to the point where you can plop out as many precious little white babies as you damn well please: choosing the features and such, like ordering off a menu.

Wild Imams!! Lol.

I know, right. Amazing.
s0250.gif
I laughed out loud, and that's 100% how the CCP regime describes a "little problem" they just dealt with. They don't play that shit.

Last edited:
s0208.gif

We ain't gonny get wiped out, dude. We're actually pretty desirable to people of color - sexually - in my experience, and this seems to apply to both (biological) genders across the entire spectrum of sexual orientation (far more rooted in reality), so there will be always be a need and use to keep us around. #FuckWhitePeople

Plus, I'm not sure how old you are but you might live long enough to see bio-engineering and gene editing advance to the point where you can plop out as many precious little white babies as you damn well please: choosing the features and such, like ordering off a menu.

I know, right. Amazing.
s0250.gif
I laughed out loud, and that's 100% how the CCP regime describes a "little problem" they just dealt with. They don't play that shit.

Reminded me of this
radical-islam-949864.png

Becoming a minority in your own country is shit. A Muslim majority country never ends well.

German politician tells Germans not to fear becoming an ethnic minority: “Many things will be better”
– Diversity Macht Frei
https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpres...n-ethnic-minority-many-things-will-be-better/

<45>

Yea, easy for her to say on the way out isn't it?

Why quote me though? I already know.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...‘white-people’.3805885/page-37#post-143729535

Reminds me of an economist from Japan that visited Sweden recently and reported about Sweden as a horrible example of immigration going wrong.
Yep I watched it, and it was funny how sad Sweden is. They just give up, like oh well progress, so I CAN'T go to major cities due to diversity issues.

That's what is being imported, dummy.

Muslims prefer marrying first and second cousins in many places. Openly.

South of the border in places, young men are encouraged to "practice" on animals. Saw a documentary on it posted here some years ago.

Naw man.. In those little towns that make up "america," outside of your urban paradise, which are either as expensive as Manhattan, or are most of Detroit, they don't encourage what you just mentioned like other people in other places do. Sorry about reality.
Dude doesn't have any argument, so he's just turned to being insulting. Guy is a hack .

Dude doesn't have any argument, so he's just turned to being insulting. Guy is a hack .

He just enjoys trolling Murica and telling white people they aren't white, when he has serious criticisms and concerns it's actually thoughtful and evident. Shit, one day he might be fleeing here! Go to North Dakota when the time arrives, snakey.

Best State In The Country

The capital is even named after Otto von Bismarck.

CBOX_BlattLanguage_1.jpg.CROP_.original-original-640x421.jpg

Yeah, I was just trying to be funny.
Of course, the US has a rich culture.
Its a country of 300+ million that has contributed a lot to mankind in the last centuries.

s0208.gif

It's based on the deeply-rooted notions of elites and luxury. That's why skin whitening is a lucrative business in Asia.

He just enjoys trolling Murica and telling white people they aren't white, when he has serious criticisms and concerns it's actually thoughtful and evident. Shit, one day he might be fleeing here! Go to North Dakota when the time arrives, snakey.

Best State In The Country

The capital is even named after Otto von Bismarck.

CBOX_BlattLanguage_1.jpg.CROP_.original-original-640x421.jpg

Pray tell, what is that part that claims Tagalog as their 2nd most common lingua franca?

Back