South Korea Is Going Crazy Over a Handful of Refugees.

Social justice hasn't ruined their minds yet

Their social justice is not the social justice many refer to. Social refers to society, THEIR society, not the 'humanity is a brotherhood' kind of society.

Culture of getting raped and terrorised on the regular. You sir, consistently fail with your post attempts.

You are just jealous because you don't have a culture.

What is the difference between yogurt and the US?
If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture.

Muslims aren't bad people. There is deep history, and great accomplishment there.

But uh, they have their place in the world, and they are protectionist about it and preserving their culture. If Muslims Arabs or "asians" need to fix something to make it better in their area, than they need to fix something to make it better.

America, and especially SE MI, is a melting pot. Some areas can stay homogenous, and should, but most of it is a melting pot. I go to Dearborn all the time, and it doesn't bother me. If they messed with me, I would smash their face, so I'm good there and enjoy the different scenery.

But I don't get what is being pushed on the world. I have struggles.. Why doesn't it cross my mind to run to south Korea to collect social welfare? How would that enter the mind of a Muslim arab? It's odd, and it's odd with Europe as well. Some countries are long-time homelands of people, and deserve to remain so. Before a people should.be able to spread out and "enrich" others with their culture, they should show they have it together as a culture at home first. We are doing it BACKWARDS.

There are somalians that are good people, who can be very intelligent and capable; but Minnesota and England don't get "enriched" by importing that culture. Somalians haven't shown they can do "it" yet, so they shouldn't be mayor's in established English cities, for the most part. Some English should be going to somalia to be mayor's there. That would "help."

SK and Japan have a great excuse for not wanting refugees: they didn't create them through decades of regime change in the ME.

And how do you decide who you're gonna help out and who you're gonna leave? A fricking lottery? A vast majority of them have to stay.

You develop a plan. Let's say I have the resources in place to take in 100,000 refugees a year.
Now I look around the world and see where people might need to most urgent help and focus on that.
Make sure you mostly concentrate on families and women and children.

I mean it is not that difficult I could come up with a detailed plan in an afternoon.

Last edited:
You are just jealous because you don't have a culture.

What is the difference between yogurt and the US?
If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture.

Small town white America has a culture. The media tries to bury it. It involves churches, gatherings, holidays, ways of doing business, and many other things. You sound dumb.

While Islam and the West have not exactly proven to be compatible, there's still a much higher chance of finding some sort of common ground, than between Muslims and Chinese/Japanese/Koreans. Those cultures don't match at all, and neither are likely to give any ground to the other.

Excellent point. I've lived in East Asia for most of the last decade and this aligns with my perception. "Cultural compatibility" is an important concept that people like @Jack V Savage tend to ignore.

Small town white America has a culture. The media tries to bury it. It involves churches, gatherings, holidays, ways of doing business, and many other things. You sound dumb.

Don't forget it also involves banging your sister and/or livestock.

That's part of why Korea will never be a great nation because at their core they know they have a weak culture.
Only weak cultures or people that are afraid their culture isn't strong enough have an irrational fear of refugees.
Look at countries like Poland, Hungary or Italy now. All weak inferior countries that have never amounted to anything unless they could ride along with their neighbors.
Why would I as a German for example believe that a bunch of refugees can change a culture that has a history stretching back 2000 years? Or France they have a similar culture. They are not afraid of a few refugees.

A lot of this anti-refugee stand is just people coming to terms that their culture is not that great and they are afraid.
That's why you always see people post pictures of African or Muslim with a knife or angry/threating. Because they are scared.

You're like the person who encourages their friend to do something stupid like jump off a roof by shouting "What are you a pussy? Scared your knees aren't strong enough to handle the fall? Wimp."

That being said letting in too many at a time is still stupid. But I don't see why you can't help out people in the region of a few hundred thousand.

Because the South Koreans have more compassion for the well-being of their own people and their own culture than they do for strangers.

That's part of why Korea will never be a great nation because at their core they know they have a weak culture.
Only weak cultures or people that are afraid their culture isn't strong enough have an irrational fear of refugees.
Look at countries like Poland, Hungary or Italy now. All weak inferior countries that have never amounted to anything unless they could ride along with their neighbors.
Why would I as a German for example believe that a bunch of refugees can change a culture that has a history stretching back 2000 years? Or France they have a similar culture. They are not afraid of a few refugees.

A lot of this anti-refugee stand is just people coming to terms that their culture is not that great and they are afraid.
That's why you always see people post pictures of African or Muslim with a knife or angry/threating. Because they are scared.

That being said letting in too many at a time is still stupid. But I don't see why you can't help out people in the region of a few hundred thousand.

Lol @ a German spouting this shit.

Don't forget it also involves banging your sister and/or livestock.
That's what is being imported, dummy.

Muslims prefer marrying first and second cousins in many places. Openly.

South of the border in places, young men are encouraged to "practice" on animals. Saw a documentary on it posted here some years ago.

Naw man.. In those little towns that make up "america," outside of your urban paradise, which are either as expensive as Manhattan, or are most of Detroit, they don't encourage what you just mentioned like other people in other places do. Sorry about reality.

You're like the person who encourages their friend to do something stupid like jumping off a roof by shouting "What are you a pussy? Scared your knees aren't strong enough to handle the fall? Wimp."

Not sure in what beta circles you make your rounds.
But why would I be friends with someone too scared to jump off a roof?
Jesus you guys also like painting your nails?

That's what is being imported, dummy.

Muslims prefer marrying first and second cousins in many places. Openly.

South of the border in places, young men are encouraged to "practice" on animals. Saw a documentary on it posted here some years ago.

Naw man.. In those little towns that make up "america," outside of your urban paradise, which are either as expensive as Manhattan, or are most of Detroit, they don't encourage what you just mentioned like other people in other places do. Sorry about reality.

So those Muslims would fit in perfectly in small-town white America.

Excellent point. I've lived in East Asia for most of the last decade and this aligns with my perception. "Cultural compatibility" is an important concept that people like @Jack V Savage tend to ignore.

Atleast with the West and the Muslim countries, both may derive some of their foundations to Abrahamic religions, different as they may be. But East Asia is separated from that development entirely. There's no respect whatsoever for a foreign religion, with its foreign traditions, practised by people of a foreign cultural and historical background. The idea is that guests must behave according to the rules and traditions of the host country, or they should stay wherever they came from.

As odd as it may seem to us, here in the West, we still do have a slight understanding of Muslim practises, taking the time for prayer, dedicating their lives to God, forbidding themselves from taking part in certain things, dressing in unique fashion. But to a Korean or a Chinese, I can only imagine that these practises come off as nothing more than invasive, the act of a dog pissing over what it deems to be its marked territory, nothing more.

To be honest I cannot really criticize them for seeing it that way. Because in many ways, that's exactly what it is. When you hear a loud call for prayer, or see a mass prayer of Muslims, it's a sign of power for the community.

Back