South Korea Engulfed in Political Chaos: Ousted President Gets 24 Years In Prison For Corruption

I think he would be stronger than Roh on diplmoacy issues International affairs, there is no guarantee to what he can do as he has never been president. But it would be foolish to go about politics the same exact way and expect the different results. I'm still trying to understand the hatred for liberals over there.

Are Koreans very loyal to the conservative party?

You didnt answer anything. He would be stronger because why?

They funneled 2 billions dollars into north korea and helped strengthen the north korean nuclear program. They donated money to the sunshine policy with no stipulations on how this money was to be spent and consider this a great success. In turn the south now has a more emboldened and hostile north korea to deal with that demands halting US relations or face more northern hostility. Their ultimate goal is working with the Kim regime to create a unified Korea under communist rule with a capitolistic theme much like China. They think that would be awesome. Hes as red as it gets. And no hes not south korean. His family is north. He has been nothing but a communist sympathizer and protestor his whole life. He should go to north korea by himself instead of trying to unify the country under a communist rule. Hes not a liberal or democrat as you would see it. Hes very pinko communist and anti-american.

You didnt answer anything. He would be stronger because why?

They funneled 2 billions dollars into north korea and helped strengthen the north korean nuclear program. They donated money to the sunshine policy with no stipulations on how this money was to be spent and consider this a great success. In turn the south now has a more emboldened and hostile north korea to deal with that demands halting US relations or face more northern hostility. Their ultimate goal is working with the Kim regime to create a unified Korea under communist rule with a capitolistic theme much like China. They think that would be awesome. Hes as red as it gets. And no hes not south korean. His family is north. He has been nothing but a communist sympathizer and protestor his whole life. He should go to north korea by himself instead of trying to unify the country under a communist rule. Hes not a liberal or democrat as you would see it. Hes very pinko communist and anti-american.

What about Ahn's new party. What do you think about their policy?

So by wanting to liberate the people of North Korea that want out, that is seen as being led by Kim's agenda? Is Moon, and the liberal movement not capable of thinking for themselves?

Technically he is South Korean, whether you like it or not even if his parents are from the North.

What article can you point me to so that i can see that the sunshine policy is a trojan horse to benefit the North Korean communist party?

Last edited:
@Banchan

Is Moon's THAAD protocol a ruse to transport arms to NK?

Outside of the well-known brands of consumer goods (like electronics and appliances) as well as semiconductor (computer chips), those giant Asian conglomerates always have a "Heavy Industries" division that most American consumers don't know about.

Fun Fact: Samsung Heavy Industries is the 2nd biggest shipbuilder in the world, particularly adept at producing those huge container ships carrying enormous amount of consumer goods from Asia to America/Europe.
Lmao Samsung makes a bunch of tiny shit that goes into containers which are loaded onto a bunch of Samsung made ships

Xzibit's head is spinning right now

It's really hard to wrap your head around this stuff, Korea is a complicated place. I've tried to get a take on this situation from a number of people I know, none of it makes sense. These guys all believe in Shamans and spirits and shit, all that I can take from this situation is that the government is moderately corrupt and has been for a long time. Confidence in government and the Korean economy is very low among people I know.

It's really hard to wrap your head around this stuff, Korea is a complicated place. I've tried to get a take on this situation from a number of people I know, none of it makes sense. These guys all believe in Shamans and spirits and shit, all that I can take from this situation is that the government is moderately corrupt and has been for a long time. Confidence in government and the Korean economy is very low among people I know.

I gathered that much so far. I suppose they are very conservative at the moment.

Lmao Samsung makes a bunch of tiny shit that goes into containers which are loaded onto a bunch of Samsung made ships

Xzibit's head is spinning right now

I think most Americans in general would be surprised upon learning how their Samsung smartphones and HDTV's are shipped to them:

1000x-1.jpg

And then their jaws drops to the floor upon realizing that the Royal Dutch Shell's Prelude FLNG - the biggest ship in the world - is built by Samsung:

Last edited:
Up until the last couple years S. Korea was the largest ship builder in the world. Now they've been passed by China. Hyundai got really huge because of ship building, using those funds left over to help build other projects. President Park's government would loan Chung Ju-Young, the founder, a ton of money and say "build another shipyard." He'd find a way to build a ship yard cheaper than normal, and spend the rest of the money on other projects. Most governments would have jailed him, but Korea's didn't care because he was building the economy.

That doesnt make sense. He is against the thaad and thinks its a bad idea.

He reversed his position on the protocol. essentially flip flopping.

Do you want North Korea to be completely destroyed?

Oh and can you send me some articles on the claims you made earlier about Moon and the democratic party siphoning funds to the North Koreans to boost their military armaments?

He reversed his position on the protocol. essentially flip flopping.

Do you want North Korea to be completely destroyed?

Oh and can you send me some articles on the claims you made earlier about Moon and the democratic party siphoning funds to the North Koreans to boost their military armaments?
Hes only doing that because he wants to secure elder votes. His strategy on north korea remains the most critical reason elders wont vote for him.

We in korea long believe when you correlate the time line the north korean nuclear program was funded by the sunshine policy. Fuck those liberal communists.

https://storify.com/LinkAsiaNews/is-south-korea-to-blame-for-the-north-s-nukes

Hes only doing that because he wants to secure elder votes. His strategy on north korea remains the most critical reason elders wont vote for him.

We in korea long believe when you correlate the time line the north korean nuclear program was funded by the sunshine policy. Fuck those liberal communists.

https://storify.com/LinkAsiaNews/is-south-korea-to-blame-for-the-north-s-nukes

Some south Koreans are against THAAD protocol. Most importantly Russia and China, how do you and the rest of the Korean people feel about those two giant countries?

If we held our own CEO's to the standard Korea does, most of them would also go to jail.

Men are corrupt more women are needed as leaders they said.

If we held our own CEO's to the standard Korea does, most of them would also go to jail.

Actually, it's the reverse.

Bribery and kick-backs is a way of life in South Korea (and Asia in general), and they have always gotten away with it before. Their CEOs are finally going to jail for bribery now because their government finally begins to hold them to the same standard as the West.

But then again, everyone who actually have read the thread would already knew that. You should start catching up to other people now.

LOL. Usually in S. Korea some lackey takes the fall, goes to jail, and gets "compensated" by the company for it. Frankly, I'm surprised they couldn't find a lackey in this case.

Back