South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

Bugger. I purposely did not start this topic on here, cos I did not want to have to go through the effort of arguing with both the "YOU TOOK THEIR LAND!!!" and the "WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!" screechers.

Since I'm at work, I'll just do a quick drive-by:

@irish_thug I am not out of my mind ;) I am just of the mentality that you stay as long as you can in your country, in hopes of being a part of the process of fixing it. Still, my logic is still that next year's elections will say a lot about the country's future. I am staying for those at least.

@VivaRevolution The source is dodgy. This is not an attack on white-owned land, as much as unused land. Though, the racial undercurrent is impossible to deny.

@GOATER No one "stole" the land. Blacks and whites both drove the original inhabitants to near extinction. When the settlers arrived in the Cape (the West of the country) they encountered the Khoisan, but the Bantu peoples, who are the ones you're chapioning, were in the East, committing genocides on one another, and driving the natives West, where they encountered the whites that eventually doomed their culture. Amusingly, the khoisan were given the right to vote in Boer communities. I think they may have been the first "black" people given the right to vote by any "westerners". Also, the first act of aggression between the two groups was committed by the Zulu against unarmed Boers.
Seriously, you really need to start educating yourself if you're going to keep on speaking about Africa.

@DiegoLunes The settlers did not land in the Orange Free State. They retreated there to escape the British, who had annexed the Cape. Yep, they were escaping "white" rule in their search for sovereignty - hence it was called the "Free" State.

Will be back on properly on topic later or tomorrow :)

Give me a stat, that the vast majority of them steal.....Sounds like a very racist thing to say.

Hurry Im waiting........Surely your statement was true and not racist...lol.

Funny, how you can say complete racist bullshit like that, and nothing will happen to you.

you've done nothing but advocate 'racism' and hate in this thread

According to you...since murder is still a thing....If a person does a Mass shooting or a terrorist attack...it's all ok, since murder still happens.
Strawman much?

Again where is the proof that it was uninhabited?.....Are we taking the colonizers, word? LMFAO....Never trust a thief's word.

The Americas had 50-100 million people living there.......Doubt very much land was uninhabited.
The current United States has over 300 million people and still has large regions that are uninhabited or extremely sparsely populated. And you think 50-100 million people inhabited all regions of two continents? Lol You've shown your IQ. I'm done with this conversation.

this mofo advocating racism in this thread suddenly gets offended and calls someone else racist
I never advocated racism...he just said blacks are thieves lol, thats 100% racism.

What about them? That it was right they were given Israel or that they should give it back?

This is your question:

But I have one more question, does this only apply to whites? Or in your opinion can any group use a historical grievance based on group identity to do something like this?

This is my answer: The Israelites. The are an example of a group using a historical grievance based on group identity to claim (or reclaim) territory.

Whether it was right or wrong depends on who the stronger party is (imo).

But that wasn't question you initially asked.

The current United States has over 300 million people and still has large regions that are uninhabited or extremely sparsely populated. And you think 50-100 million people inhabited all regions of two continents? Lol You've shown your IQ. I'm done with this conversation.
That doesn't mean that you need buildings to own a land....Those lands were still used for hunting and various other shit.

I can't just go in the middle of fucking kansas, in some nice looking empty land, and take it over lol.

Give me a stat, that the vast majority of them steal.....Sounds like a very racist thing to say.

Hurry Im waiting........Surely your statement was true and not racist...lol.

Funny, how you can say complete racist bullshit like that, and nothing will happen to you.

Ever see the riots in the US? who was doing the looting? Whites? It.'s not racism that makes me say those things, it's real life experience

Yaaaah.
Stormfront text alerts it is

It's not like something like that has happened before...

CjBhmUFUgAAZinB.jpg

That doesn't mean that you need buildings to own a land....Those lands were still used for hunting and various other shit.

I can't just go in the middle of fucking kansas, in some nice looking empty land, and take it over lol.
Actually there are places in Kansas and Alaska where you can do that

Do you really believe that Northern Europe wouldve been succesful if they didn't steal ideas/technology from Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Asia, Greece(Not really white like northern europeans), and Rome(Not really white like norther europeans)?

Face it.....Northern Europe peaked at the right time...before all of this, they were complete shithole civilizations.

Ok so us Mediterranean’s are not white now? Hahaha.

Ever see the riots in the US? who was doing the looting? Whites? It.'s not racism that makes me say those things, it's real life experience
So black people looted, so this means all blacks or most blacks do it? Damn bro, you're racist as fuck lol.

America should start taking in these South African refugees.

So black people looted, so this means all blacks or most blacks do it? Damn bro, you're racist as fuck lol.

Did you see who was smashing HM stores in Africa recently?

Bugger. I purposely did not start this topic on here, cos I did not want to have to go through the effort of arguing with both the "YOU TOOK THEIR LAND!!!" and the "WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!" screechers.

Since I'm at work, I'll just do a quick drive-by:

@irish_thug I am not out of my mind ;) I am just of the mentality that you stay as long as you can in your country, in hopes of being a part of the process of fixing it. Still, my logic is still that next year's elections will say a lot about the country's future. I am staying for those at least.

@VivaRevolution The source is dodgy. This is not an attack on white-owned land, as much as unused land. Though, the racial undercurrent is impossible to deny.

@GOATER No one "stole" the land. Blacks and whites both drove the original inhabitants to near extinction. When the settlers arrived in the Cape (the West of the country) they encountered the Khoisan, but the Bantu peoples, who are the ones you're chapioning, were in the East, committing genocides on one another, and driving the natives West, where they encountered the whites that eventually doomed their culture. Amusingly, the khoisan were given the right to vote in Boer communities. I think they may have been the first "black" people given the right to vote by any "westerners". Also, the first act of aggression between the two groups was committed by the Zulu against unarmed Boers.
Seriously, you really need to start educating yourself if you're going to keep on speaking about Africa.

@DiegoLunes The settlers did not land in the Orange Free State. They retreated there to escape the British, who had annexed the Cape. Yep, they were escaping "white" rule in their search for sovereignty - hence it was called the "Free" State.

Will be back on properly on topic later or tomorrow :)
I know your stance bud, we've had this chat before. I still say you're out of your mind, but I support you sticking it out.

Back