South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

No, like some regions of America were uninhabited. I'm not taking about the entire continent. I'm talking about where the Europeans settled in South Africa. You can try to make this specific scenario about every other somewhat similar Injustice in history apply your outrage in whatever way you see fit if that's what you want to do, but you're wrong.
Again where is the proof that it was uninhabited?.....Are we taking the colonizers, word? LMFAO....Never trust a thief's word.

The Americas had 50-100 million people living there.......Doubt very much land was uninhabited.

How is it theft? they stole the lands, then made the blacks work to build whatever they wanted....and they treated the blacks as 2nd hand citizens.

If a thief steals something, the owner can't get it back or else is stealing? Weird.

Sounds like you're pro thief.

The Boers are descendants of Dutch settlers who arrived at the Cape through the Dutch East India company in exchange for farming and providing supply to passing ships.

It was the British who took control of South Africa. They went to war with the Boers several times and annexed them, tens of thousands of Boers were killed and women and children died in concentration camps. The Apartheid and everything else, that was the British.

Approving of punishment based on collective guilt is retarded enough, but basically you want the descendants of Dutch people to be punished... for what the British did. <{hfved}>

Maybe you should look into instead of just saying you doubt white people did much work. By the way, you didn't tell me what great cities and nations were built by black people.

Harlem, Compton

If we can trace your direct ancestors took the land from the very beginning....It's time to give it back.

If the land has been exchanged thru various people, and has ended up in non-elite Whites....then I think they should keep it...but we can probably have a discussion over that.
Let's take all the land that was stolen from Native Americans and give it back to the respective tribes too.

The Boers are descendants of Dutch settlers who arrived at the Cape through the Dutch East India company in exchange for farming and providing supply to passing ships.

It was the British who took control of South Africa. They went to war with the Boers several times and annexed them, tens of thousands of Boers were killed and women and children died in concentration camps. The Apartheid and everything else, that was the British.

Approving of punishment based on collective guilt is retarded enough, but basically you want the descendants of Dutch people to be punished... for what the British did. <{hfved}>
So the dutch never harmed them at all and never stole land?...Ok.

Yeah sure buddy...There was no one there....lol...How about the rest of africa?

White people killed, enslaved, and stole peoples land...this is a fact.

I guess I should follow your logic, and go to some unused property and take over.

So par for the course? Africans were killing, enslaving and taking land from other Africans. White man just be GOAT at that as well.

Let the Indians take land back from whites in America, The whites here did the same shit..

Sure, but like all societies, the land owners, and the workers tend to be 2 different groups, no matter what race.

I take issue with the use of the word 'built'. White European elites centrally planned, they funded usually through access to debt AKA loans, but workers built South Africa or any other nation. My guess is that alot of that labor was black, so saying whites built South Africa is incorrect.

My guess is the money that funded these projects were white, so the whites built South Africa

My understanding, that much like Zimbabwe, the land is being used and is mainly productive farmland.

But I have one more question, does this only apply to whites? Or in your opinion can any group use a historical grievance based on group identity to do something like this?

The Israelis.

I was referring more to the growing anti-white sentiment there rather than the misinterpreted history.

Apartheid still has resonance to to those that had to live through it.

Again where is the proof that it was uninhabited?.....Are we taking the colonizers, word? LMFAO....Never trust a thief's word.

The Americas had 50-100 million people living there.......Doubt very much land was uninhabited.

So by your own logic, we shouldn't trust blacks, cause the vast majority are thieves, but then again it might be alright since they usually steal from whites.

So par for the course? Africans were killing, enslaving and taking land from other Africans. White man just be GOAT at that as well.
According to you...since murder is still a thing....If a person does a Mass shooting or a terrorist attack...it's all ok, since murder still happens.

So by your own logic, we shouldn't trust blacks, cause the vast majority are thieves, but then again it might be alright since they usually steal from whites.
Give me a stat, that the vast majority of them steal.....Sounds like a very racist thing to say.

Hurry Im waiting........Surely your statement was true and not racist...lol.

Funny, how you can say complete racist bullshit like that, and nothing will happen to you.

Back