South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

So do you support doing immoral things to large groups of people in the present to balance out perceived historical problems based on race?
No...Im not for the killing of white people.

However, if whites have massive land, that isn't being used....Then yeah, take it away, and put it to work...I don't give a shit if that White persons Ancestor passed it down thru generations after slaughtering blacks.

Yeah, the native South Africans would've been way better off without European settlement. GTFO with that bullshit.

Obviously apartheid was wrong, but it was a lot more civil than what's going on there now. Even under apartheid, the quality of life was higher than before by most measures. It's not like the black people had any claim to that land in the first place. They could've just stayed where they were and maintained their own societies. It was uninhabited when Europeans got there.

Yes they would've...Look at Africa, full of violence, full of problems because of Europeans.

What do you mean better? You're talking about better tech, right? Your right, maybe they would have worst tech, but as for their lives...They would've been better off most likely.

There lives would be controlled by them, they would not be 2nd class citizens compared to whites...sorry but thats a better life, unless ur a cuck.

Uninhabited? lolol...just like the Americas were uninhabited?

Washington DC.

Of course when you say built, you mean guys who sit in offices, and have hands like women right?
IIRC, whites actually brought the agricultural know-how with them to Africa. They made it possible to farm the land properly. Once they were all kicked out, the other natives didn't really have a clue what to do.

However, if whites have massive land, that isn't being used....Then yeah, take it away, and put it to work...I don't give a shit if that White persons Ancestor passed it down thru generations after slaughtering blacks.
I thought you were better than the white man. Yet, here you go advocating for theft of lands just as they did so many moons ago. Hmm

nothing more boring than you cucks constantly whining about 'white racism'
Haven't mentioned it.
You're swinging wild, son. You need plate discipline. Keep your eye on the ball.

Just be careful when you go back to the dugout- the pine isn't the only thing that's dark on the bench if you know what I mean

And you do

Lol at people trying to blame white people here. As if various African tribes haven't been at having wars with each other since the down of time, and still are.

Just Let the country become more and more of a shithole, as it is, and then let these people make the same comments in 10 years.

IIRC, whites actually brought the agricultural know-how with them to Africa. They made it possible to farm the land properly. Once they were all kicked out, the other natives didn't really have a clue what to do.

Sure, education is key. Education is a problem in Africa.

Funny enough, the strongest predictor of the wealth of a population, is their education level.

My understanding, that much like Zimbabwe, the land is being used and is mainly productive farmland.

But I have one more question, does this only apply to whites? Or in your opinion can any group use a historical grievance based on group identity to do something like this?

I thought you were better than the white man. Yet, here you go advocating for theft of lands just as they did so many moons ago. Hmm
How is it theft? they stole the lands, then made the blacks work to build whatever they wanted....and they treated the blacks as 2nd hand citizens.

If a thief steals something, the owner can't get it back or else is stealing? Weird.

Sounds like you're pro thief.

Sure, education is key. Education is a problem in Africa.

Funny enough, the strongest predictor of the wealth of a population, is their education level.
Education is indeed important. I say Africa is going to be the next gigantic, resource-filled place to go in the next 50+ years, especially when technology and education catches up with them.

But my point was, it isn't like whites were just sitting around. They put a lot of work into the agricultural sector.

How is it theft? they stole the lands, then made the blacks work to build whatever they wanted....and they treated the blacks as 2nd hand citizens.

If a thief steals something, the owner can't get it back or else is stealing? Weird.

Is there an expiration date for “historical theft”? How far back in history must one go for it to be acceptable today?

But, but, but whitey...

Yes they would've...Look at Africa, full of violence, full of problems because of Europeans.

What do you mean better? You're talking about better tech, right? Your right, maybe they would have worst tech, but as for their lives...They would've been better off most likely.

There lives would be controlled by them, they would not be 2nd class citizens compared to whites...sorry but thats a better life, unless ur a cuck.

Uninhabited? lolol...just like the Americas were uninhabited?
No, like some regions of America were uninhabited. I'm not taking about the entire continent. I'm talking about where the Europeans settled in South Africa. You can try to make this specific scenario about every other somewhat similar Injustice in history and apply your outrage in whatever way you see fit if that's what you want to do, but you're wrong.

Last edited:
Is there an expiration date for “historical theft”? How far back in history must one go for it to be acceptable today?
Good question, if the purple tribe takes some land from the blue tribe and builds a great city on it, is the blue tribe then entitled to control of that great city 500 years later?

That's what I thought until I actually brushed up on the history of South Africa. The white people there settled an uninhabited area. The black people came there afterwards to join their relatively successful societies. The white people there, especially the Afrikaaners, have established a strong culture and heritage.

Obviously, it would be prudent to gtfo but I now understand why they don't want to. It's not like they're conquering invaders who have only been there one generation.
I was referring more to the growing anti-white sentiment there rather than the misinterpreted history.

Education is indeed important. I say Africa is going to be the next gigantic, resource-filled place to go in the next 50+ years, especially when technology and education catches up with them.

But my point was, it isn't like whites were just sitting around. They put a lot of work into the agricultural sector.

Sure, but like all societies, the land owners, and the workers tend to be 2 different groups, no matter what race.

I take issue with the use of the word 'built'. White European elites centrally planned, they funded usually through access to debt AKA loans, but workers built South Africa or any other nation. My guess is that alot of that labor was black, so saying whites built South Africa is incorrect.

I was referring more to the growing anti-white sentiment there rather than the misinterpreted history.
I know. That's why I included "obviously it would be prudent to gtfo". They're clinging to their heritage at the risk of losing their posterity.

See, I have no idea what is actually going on here. Is the government about to seize the land of like 5 people who own 25% of South Africa, or are they about to be on some race war shit.

First one, I don't care. It's their country.

Second one, no one should be ok with that.

If we can trace your direct ancestors took the land from the very beginning....It's time to give it back.

If the land has been exchanged thru various people, and has ended up in non-elite Whites....then I think they should keep it...but we can probably have a discussion over that.

If we can trace your direct ancestors took the land from the very beginning....It's time to give it back.

If the land has been exchanged thru various people, and has ended up in non-elite Whites....then I think they should keep it...but we can probably have a discussion over that.

So can Europeans kick Muslims out of Turkey?

Back