South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

Everybody, quick! Don't go to South Africa?

What's the end game here?

Do you guys get text alerts from "brown people are scary" websites?

why don't I see you posting sarcastic shit like this about the whiners of 'white racism' ? transparent trash

Washington DC.

Of course when you say built, you mean guys who sit in offices, and have hands like women right?
Structures must be built and designed by people that have skills and knowledge. Slaves were just manual laborers. Do you really believe that if whites never went to Africa, blacks people be prosperous, living in peace, and have good technology?

White people killed, enslaved, and stole peoples land...this is a fact.

this isn't exclusive to 'white people' .. nowhere near it .. so why is it you all only talk about 'white people' doing it .. interesting

Structures must be built and designed by people that have skills and knowledge. Slaves were just manual laborers. Do you really believe that if whites never went to Africa, blacks people be prosperous, living in peace, and have good technology?

Do you really believe that Northern Europe wouldve been succesful if they didn't steal ideas/technology from Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Asia, Greece(Not really white like northern europeans), and Rome(Not really white like norther europeans)?

Face it.....Northern Europe peaked at the right time...before all of this, they were complete shithole civilizations.

I don't know.

What I do know is that colonialism was predatory not benevolent.

Any white person still living in South Africa is out of their mind.
That's what I thought until I actually brushed up on the history of South Africa. The white people there settled an uninhabited area. The black people came there afterwards to join their relatively successful societies. The white people there, especially the Afrikaaners, have established a strong culture and heritage.

Obviously, it would be prudent to gtfo but I now understand why they don't want to. It's not like they're conquering invaders who have only been there one generation.

Last edited:
Sadly, South Africa is done for. Once the remaining whites have either fled or been slaughtered the place will finally descend fully into absolute third world shit. It's already well on it's way as it is.

The Daily Mail (which IIRC is the most read "news source" in the world) reported it a couple of days ago. It is being discussed.

It's bad, no doubt about that. however, there have been far worse things happening in Libya and Syria that don't get discussed as much as they should either.

People, in general, don't care about things that don't directly affect them.

this isn't exclusive to 'white people' .. nowhere near it .. so why is it you all only talk about 'white people' doing it .. interesting
Because this is what the thread is about...It's obvious that the guy in the video, as well as most Africans...Know that European countries fucked up their shit far worse than anybody.

why don't I see you posting sarcastic shit like this about the whiners of 'white racism' ? transparent trash
Why don't I see you posting about blah blah blah?
You only post about blah, but you never stop to think about blah.
Why is that?
You care about blah, but you always seem to ignore blah if it's blah blah, blah blah blahyou'refuckingboringme

Do you really believe that Northern Europe wouldve been succesful if they didn't steal ideas/technology from Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Asia, Greece(Not really white like northern europeans), and Rome(Not really white like norther europeans)?

Face it.....Northern Europe peaked at the right time...before all of this, they were complete shithole civilizations.

I take enormous pride in the rennasiance and what followed.

To me, western civilization will always be defined by when we stopped screaming God is great with dark ages barbarians that call themselves Muslims, to man is great, and poof, 200 years later......calculus.

Why don't I see you posting about blah blah blah?
You only post about blah, but you never stop to think about blah.
Why is that?
You care about blah, but you always seem to ignore blah if it's blah blah, blah blah blahyou'refuckingboringme

nothing more boring than you cucks constantly whining about 'white racism'

Because this is what the thread is about...It's obvious that the guy in the video, as well as most Africans...Know that European countries fucked up their shit far worse than anybody.

So do you support doing immoral things to large groups of people in the present to balance out perceived historical problems based on race?

I take enormous pride in the rennasiance and what followed.

To me, western civilization will always be defined by when we stopped screaming God is great with dark ages barbarians that call themselves Muslims, to man is great, and poof, 200 years later......calculus.
Yes, all civilizations have breakthroughs and Im glad Europe improved by what they took from other cultures.

But thats my point, all civilizations have peaked in different times, they all contributed to help humanity....But according to the internet, only the northern European countries improved humanity...which is BS.

You probably seen this video already....Baghdad was the intellectual capital of the world at that time......They were doing breakthroughs.....but then Islam happened, and they regressed.

The point is, all humans have greatness....There is no genetics, that monopolize intelligence.

Yeah sure buddy...There was no one there....lol...How about the rest of africa?

White people killed, enslaved, and stole peoples land...this is a fact.

I guess I should follow your logic, and go to some unused property and take over.
Yes, you should try that. Let us know how it works out for you.

Yeah, the native South Africans would've been way better off without European settlement. GTFO with that bullshit.

Obviously apartheid was wrong, but it was a lot more civil than what's going on there now. Even under apartheid, the quality of life was higher than before by most measures. It's not like the black people had any claim to that land in the first place. They could've just stayed where they were and maintained their own societies. It was uninhabited when Europeans got there.

Back