Law South Africa to Forcefully Seize Land Ownership from White Minority

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like another Mugabe in the making, and one more failed state in the next few years.

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa will amend its laws to allow expropriation of land without compensation for owners as it tries to speed up the redistribution of land to its black majority, President Jacob Zuma said on Friday.

Expropriation without compensation would mark a radical policy departure for Zuma's ruling African National Congress (ANC), shifting from a willing buyer-willing seller approach to more radical alternatives.

Most of South Africa's land remains in white hands over two decades after the end of apartheid.

"We need to take bold steps that will transform our economy, including land ownership, very fast," Zuma said in a speech outlining agricultural policy.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/worl...aws-to-expropriate-land-without-compensation/

It's ok just as long as it's being done to white people. People of color can't be racist.

They all should be getting the fuck out of there as fast as possible, burn what you leave behind.

lol, they will starve faster. No white farmers = no food. It's already been happening since 2000. It's akin to Cambodians killing all their doctors and engineers... then realized they needed their doctors, lol.

By the time they realize they need "evil oppressive whitey" (who brought them agriculture and wealth, by the way), they'll have either killed them all and ran the rest off the land.

The minority are savages in South Africa. They need to be driven out. Sounds like good ole nationalism to me.

lol, they will starve faster than they're are
Pretty much. It's been a trend of them here lately, it correlates strongly with "blame whitey" mentality.. Lots of interesting documentaries on it.

The minority are savages in South Africa. They need to be driven out. Sounds like good ole nationalism to me.
I agree with the "they need to be driven out", for their own sake.

Pretty much. It's been a trend of them here lately, it correlates strongly with "blame whitey" mentality.. Lots of interesting documentaries on it.
this is my theory: the white farmers are responsible for the black population increase - as agriculture always does - now that the white farmers are out, the blacks will get back some of what they had, including autonomy over the land... but the black population will have to ADJUST to the swtich back, which means lots of starvation. There will be more US and UN's help. Lot's of crying on TV ect

Last edited:
Well that just seems like an ill advised bad idea.

Communist gonna Communist

mandela-sacp.jpg

Good luck with that society without the whites in South Africa.
lR9HHYu.png

Last edited:
Well that just seems like an ill advised bad idea.
they are the VICTIMS OF THE MOMENT. Whatever they want they gotta have it right away, after the impulse passes, the consequences set in

Back