Sources: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score
Washington (CNN)The FBI gathered intelligence last summer that suggests Russian operatives tried to use Trump advisers, including Carter Page, to infiltrate the Trump campaign, according to US officials.

This screams that Carter Page is the one singing to the feds at this point

Washington (CNN)The FBI gathered intelligence last summer that suggests Russian operatives tried to use Trump advisers, including Carter Page, to infiltrate the Trump campaign, according to US officials.

Don't know about that. Every time I see him speak on TV, seems like he's evasive and lying.

I saw recently, maybe a congressman on TV who just returned from Cyprus and Ukraine refusing to say what he found out, but kept suggesting money laundering goes on there, including for getting around sanctions. I'm guessing there's a money trail.

In Soviet Russia, campaigns infiltrate you

Don't know about that. Every time I see him speak on TV, seems like he's evasive and lying.

I saw recently, maybe a congressman on TV who just returned from Cyprus and Ukraine refusing to say what he found out, but kept suggesting money laundering goes on there, including for getting around sanctions. I'm guessing there's a money trail.
Of course there's a money trail. A lot easier when guys are squealing like pigs though.

If you're to believe Mensch, Trump routinely allowed Russians to launder money through business ventures.

Of course there's a money trail. A lot easier when guys are squealing like pigs though.

If you're to believe Mensch, Trump routinely allowed Russians to launder money through business ventures.
The news did report many of them owning units in Trump properties.

Tried too? Bud they did

I dont think them trying was ever in question. The question is about if they succeeded, and who was aware of it.

Back