Delete

Instant pot soup recipes are welcome, too.

I do a soup thats basically jambalaya but in a soup form. I don't have exact measurements so I am sure you can just add what you like.

-Chicken breast
-Chicken stock
-Diced carrots, onion, celery, green peppers, and potatoes (optional)
-Spicy sausage (or regular if you don't want it spicy)
-1 can crushed tomatoes
-Shrimp
-Cajun seasoning

1. Cut chicken breast up into bite sized pieces and brown in pot.

2. Cut sausage up into bite sized pieces and add to chicken. Let cook for a little bit.

3. Add cajun seasoning and all veggies. Cook for a couple minutes.

4. Add tomatoes and chicken stock until just covering the rest of it. Bring to boil and let boil for 30-45 minutes. Basically until the potatoes and carrots have softened up.

5. Add shrimp and let cook for 5-10 more minutes.

6. Serve over rice.

just started making soup, so my one and only recipe is pretty basic but real easy to make and suitable for vegans

sweet potato, turnip & leek

get:
2 sweet potatoes
2 white turnips
1 leek
1 medium onion
4 cloves garlic
2 vegetable stock cubes
olive oil

peel and chop the potatoes and turnips into cubes. chop up the onion and leek, and mince the garlic cloves. pour a little olive oil into the pot and saute the onion, leek and garlic until onions are translucent. fire in the potato and turnip. add the vegetable stock broth (normally 1 stock cube in 0.5l water, so about a litre) until the veggies are just covered. 1 tspn salt or as much you like. bring to the boil then cover and simmer for about 30 mins. take off the heat and you can either hand whisk or use a potato masher. done

I don't know. Ask my wife, I just eat it. Soup is a staple in my diet, especially over the winter months.

Would definitely try @Banchan's recipe.

I feel like making a Ramen noodle soup today. Very easy and good! Just to clarify, I won't be using the instant top ramen noodles lol.

I could be wrong but I think you're Filipino so I'm curious if you have a sinigang recipe

IMG_4773.jpg

soondubujjigae-620x349.jpg

Doing a cream of broccoli soup, also a chicken and rice soup next weekend

my gf loves soup I wish I could share this with her but I'm a closeted sherbro

I do a soup thats basically jambalaya but in a soup form. I don't have exact measurements so I am sure you can just add what you like.

-Chicken breast
-Chicken stock
-Diced carrots, onion, celery, green peppers, and potatoes (optional)
-Spicy sausage (or regular if you don't want it spicy)
-1 can crushed tomatoes
-Shrimp
-Cajun seasoning

1. Cut chicken breast up into bite sized pieces and brown in pot.

2. Cut sausage up into bite sized pieces and add to chicken. Let cook for a little bit.

3. Add cajun seasoning and all veggies. Cook for a couple minutes.

4. Add tomatoes and chicken stock until just covering the rest of it. Bring to boil and let boil for 30-45 minutes. Basically until the potatoes and carrots have softened up.

5. Add shrimp and let cook for 5-10 more minutes.

6. Serve over rice.

I've been looking for a recipe that is similar to this canned soup I eat all the time. It's fantastic. This sounds very similar.

6 carrots chopped
4 stalked celery chopped
1 yellow onion chopped
1 chayote peeled
1 jalapeno
6 baby potatoes
6 quarts of Hillary supporter tears
Simmer for 4 hours
Enjoy

Back