Sounds like a clear case of tainted supplements (Jon Jones)

Why does Jon Jones get to be innocent until proven guilty but it's opposite for everyone else?
Because it is only a "potential" doping violation even if the mob is out to hang the guy.

Last edited:
Yeah I just do not get how people could even entertain the possibility of tainted supplement now.

He used 'tainted supp' before and lost a year of his career, if that was a genuine mistake rather than a manufactured excuse he'd be taking zero chances with supplements.

But here we are again. With the added coincidence that new testing for turinabol metabolites appeared not too long ago.
Throw in the banned substances from his positive being PCT therapies and his insane T/E ratios....it's too much.

I personally think Jon just ate some roided up chicken wings it's not his fault.

Jon Jones is actually sponsored by a company that does pretty much this exact thing.

Testagen comes with a warning right on the bottle that you will trigger a test.

Which means he'll obviously trot out a "tainted supplement" very soon. I doubt the athletic commission is going to buy it this time.
We don't like science in the heavies sir

It's the only reasonable explanation.
I liked the explanation from the random Jack-Wink student that Jon was setup.

I think it must have been the Steroid Mafia, but the dude didn't specify.

Jon Jones is actually sponsored by a company that does pretty much this exact thing.

Testagen comes with a warning right on the bottle that you will trigger a test.

Which means he'll obviously trot out a "tainted supplement" very soon. I doubt the athletic commission is going to buy it this time.
<WellThere>

There is absolutely no accountability within the Jon Jones camp. Always lies and excuses.

Always playing the victim card.

It's funny how many Jones fans will still believe his lies and excuses.

Jones fans are butt hurt... Just remember Jon did this to you. He let you down and stuck the needle in your butt

Ok but it sounds like you're speculating.

Mir was popped, so it's not like this was without precedence. Jones was under extra scrutiny from USADA and had Cormier and many others accusing him of being a roider. This is next level reckless and stupid, even for Jones.

yes its speculation, but its entirely plausible

we saw the exact same thing with mir.

first test reported back negative, test a month later positive for turinabol.

frank goes on about how is my first one negative, then my fight night one is positive, why would i be taking it then

then of course, as we now know, they went back and retested his prior sample with the specific test, and that came back positive as well

mendes was innocent, gilbert was innocent, jon was innocent, brock was innocent, jds was innocent, anderson was innocent, romero was innocent
jon was innocent again, overeem was innocent, barnett ws innocent, mir was innocent , vitor was innocent, marquart was innocent, lombard was innocent
all these poor guys got the usada bullying them for no reason wtf

Believe what ever you want.

Deep down you know the truth.

Do people actually believe this shit?

"Tainted supplement"
<36>

Jon Jones fans who are in denial right now:

49b91a8ad9250af612b4123c33f777e8e6a2442fc862abb0f59634bdd3d26824.jpg

Regardless of whether or not he knowingly took the substance, throw the book at him. If it was a tainted supplement, he still made the dumb decision to once again take shady supplements. STOP TAKING SUPPLEMENTS and you end the risk.

Because it is only a "potential" doping violation even if the mob is out to hang the guy.
It's a confirmed failed test, noting "potential" about it.

da6868fd65ba61b84f88b9d86858cd8e

ef9fadc082a5b7081c8d69ded769b199

https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/uf...y/news-story/8da55c29835e4bbd4d9262688e343458

My thoughts - I think it's totally plausible that Jones was taking some shady 'muscle fiber 9000 XXXL' bullshit supplement as part of his lifting regimen and popped because of it. Some shady supplement makers got their dirty hands on a batch of cheap steroids (that apparently were not even safe for human consumption) and decided that would be the secret ingredient of the product they were selling. One of Jones' powerlifting gymbros told him about this product that was getting him massive gains and the rest is history. This I think is a totally reasonable explanation.

The fact is the supplement industry is not regulated, these products are not FDA approved and have been found to contain unlisted ingredients including anabolic steroids in the past. #freeYoel

It makes no sense that Jones passed 2 random tests but then popped on the test they knew about.

Jones GOAT, the end.
So 22 days between test and fight? So you don't think I guy that did coke, hit and run , fail test before could have said F it. They just tested me. I'll take this and try to clean it out w/ masking agent?

Then what, he was taking some ancient outdated steroid that isn't even commercially made anymore and is probably at the top of USADA's list of most commonly used banned substances

These days we have designer PED's, why would Jones be taking some trash from the 60's-70's that is likely far less effective than newer drugs and very easily detected under modern drug testing?

dude how thick can you get. they use derivations of turin in mlb and nfl, also in state sponsored doping for the olympics. a new method was retroactively developed to test for that.

Didn't read thread. With the number of people who have popped for tainted supplements, people should know to get their products tested. The punishment should be the same for tainted supplements as for steroids.

If I don't know that it's against the law to run a stop sign and I hit another car, I'm still responsible for what I do.

da6868fd65ba61b84f88b9d86858cd8e

ef9fadc082a5b7081c8d69ded769b199

https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/uf...y/news-story/8da55c29835e4bbd4d9262688e343458

My thoughts - I think it's totally plausible that Jones was taking some shady 'muscle fiber 9000 XXXL' bullshit supplement as part of his lifting regimen and popped because of it. Some shady supplement makers got their dirty hands on a batch of cheap steroids (that apparently were not even safe for human consumption) and decided that would be the secret ingredient of the product they were selling. One of Jones' powerlifting gymbros told him about this product that was getting him massive gains and the rest is history. This I think is a totally reasonable explanation.

The fact is the supplement industry is not regulated, these products are not FDA approved and have been found to contain unlisted ingredients including anabolic steroids in the past. #freeYoel

It makes no sense that Jones passed 2 random tests but then popped on the test they knew about.

Jones GOAT, the end.
You are making too much sense to be a Sherdog poster.

Back