Souls PVP Streamer Accused of Sexual Misconduct

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

No, this isn’t a #metoo thing, apparently this shit bag used his “fame” to groom viewers, some of which were underaged, for sex and exchanging of nudes. He was part of the OG Dark Souls streamer group Soulbrandt. I never liked him as he seemed like an uppity SJW type who I’d actually figured was gay.

This really opens up the conversation about how much influence Twitch streamers should have on others. It’s not like they’re real celebrities but people worship these fools and all they do is sit in a chair and play games all day. I don’t get it.

Lol. It takes one screw up to have a lot of subs and followers to leave. Dreadedcone was quite funny, but really salty. Don't care for him much.

this shit happens too often for me to even care anymore. the MeToo market has been oversaturated

Holy shit. He never seemed like a creepy dude but he admitted it so...

Funny, I always assumed he was gay too. I remember watching a stream years ago and he was explaining how he got all the scars on his face. He said he was jumped in high school for the way he looked, and the way he told the story left me assuming that he was targeted for being gay. I believe he said they cracked his skull, so his mouth was wired shut during recovery and he had a metal plate in his skull. Maybe I'm getting some of these details wrong but that's what I remember.

Those screenshots doe

<6>

meh, i was expecting another pedo POS getting wrecked... but this seems to be grossly overstated.

it looks like this whole mess is that retards sent him n00dz and he leaked/posted them. that's it. i didn't see anything about grooming minors like deadshot/the reddit post claimed.

meh, i was expecting another pedo POS getting wrecked... but this seems to be grossly overstated.

it looks like this whole mess is that retards sent him n00dz and he leaked/posted them. that's it. i didn't see anything about grooming minors like deadshot/the reddit post claimed.
I agree there is nothing criminal here. It's just bizarre if you know him.

From that reddit thread, the underage comment turned out to be related to his GF who was 16 and he was 24 when they met. Legal but just barely.

The whole twitch thing is weird as fuck imo. Anybody that's invested in this kinda shit needs to get a grip.

I'm more surprised to hear that he's not gay, than a bit of a creep.

What an asshole.
But sending nudes to some scrub is not intelligent either.

Who the fuck is that guy?

Only Oroboro and Peeve are true.

This really opens up the conversation about how much influence Twitch streamers should have on others. It’s not like they’re real celebrities but people worship these fools and all they do is sit in a chair and play games all day. I don’t get it.

This is common on Twitch now. We've even heard rumors of Twitch staff doing similar things towards female streamers.

Release of the IRL section on Twitch accelerated this behavior. Its the audience seeking reality TV, with perceived anonymity and a youthful viewer base. Earlier this year a strip club in Las Vegas created a live stream on Twitch to promote their business.

Biggest thing that will hurt Twitch is the money laundering going on with gifted subs.

Last edited:
Maybe don't send nudes to random dudes online?

Back