Soulja Boy New Console and Handheld are Out

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://souljawatch.com/collections/frontpage/products/souljagame-handheld

Anyone get one yet. the handheld come with 3000 built in games.
product-image-731594539_1296x.jpg

I hope it has Superman on it.

And I bet he has licensing agreements for all 3000 too....................

Seems like a Chinese knockoff company using illegal emulators, but can't knock the guy for trying to make a buck. I think he would have been smarter selling it for $75 or something though.

Seems like a Chinese knockoff company using illegal emulators, but can't knock the guy for trying to make a buck. I think he would have been smarter selling it for $75 or something though.
I think the Nintendo & co lawyers are going to do more than knocking

This is the weirdest thing I've seen today.

I could never have predicted that fucking Soulja Boy, of all people, would try to release his own retro console.

The world is just too damn bizarre sometimes.

He should have named the console Swag, so every time I boot it up I turn my Swag on.

Soulja boy doesn't have Sony and Nintendo's marketing power; otherwise, every single video review that covers products like the Playstation Classic would say exactly the same thing (and many do, anyway).

So the options for color are White and....white. The pics are all white. Yet the specs say it's black.

He's also selling chinese knockoffs of apple watches, airpods, an Xbox One with PS4 controllers and Beats headphones. What the actual fuck

So the options for color are White and....white. The pics are all white. Yet the specs say it's black.

He's also selling chinese knockoffs of apple watches, airpods, an Xbox One with PS4 controllers and Beats headphones. What the actual fuck
He's just doing with electronics and geek culture what the Kardashians do with perfume, purses, and clothes.

It's brilliant, really.

s-l1600.jpg

He's just doing with electronics and geek culture what the Kardashians do with perfume, purses, and clothes.

It's brilliant, really.

s-l1600.jpg

Only the Kardashians are still relevant. Nobody's going to buy a Rebecca Black perfume. Not to mention Soulja Boy is selling illegally pirated games to boot.

I do hope he has some Robert Kardshian tier defense when Nintendo comes knocking, though.

Only the Kardashians are still relevant.
Yet nobody can explain to me why. I don't listen to rap, I have no concept of Soulja Boy's celebrity.
Nobody's going to buy a Rebecca Black perfume. Not to mention Soulja Boy is selling illegally pirated games to boot.

I do hope he has some Robert Kardshian tier defense when Nintendo comes knocking, though.
Maybe his plan is to pay out a settlement, and still come out ahead. Maybe he's just retarded.

At the end of the day his console is no less a scam to the consumer than the Sony and Nintendo offerings. They don't share his liabilities.

This is the weirdest thing I've seen today.

I could never have predicted that fucking Soulja Boy, of all people, would try to release his own retro console.

The world is just too damn bizarre sometimes.
Apparently hes a big time gamer. He even did a video on Braid lmao!

This guys is such a window licker haha.. Nintendo is gonna bury this fool.

It's brilliant, really.
Except the whole

<{danayeah}>

part.

If nintendo took down a rom site and slapped 12 million dollar lawsuit against them when they were giving them away for free then I have to wonder what happens to Soulja.

Except the whole

<{danayeah}>

part.

If nintendo took down a rom site and slapped 12 million dollar lawsuit against them when they were giving them away for free then I have to wonder what happens to Soulja.
Little inconveniences like the law never stopped the Kardashians. Because corporate criminals with deep pockets never get ahead in our society?

You're probably right, but I guess I'm a bit more cynical than you. Seems like anytime big profits are being made the suits figure out how to bend the law to redistribute the cash upwards, and the lawyers always get paid.

It's brilliant, really.

s-l1600.jpg

This dumbfuck probably thought he was going to be the next George Foreman with this product endorsement. There's just one caveat though: this shit's possibly illegal.

Little inconveniences like the law never stopped the Kardashians. Because corporate criminals with deep pockets never get ahead in our society?

You're probably right, but I guess I'm a bit more cynical than you. Seems like anytime big profits are being made the suits figure out how to bend the law to redistribute the cash upwards, and the lawyers always get paid.

The difference between the Kardashians and Soulja Boy is that the former was already rich and had/(still has?) a mega popular reality show whereas the latter is a one hit wonder has-been who isn't even well-respected in the field of rap music.

Both of them can eat shit and fuck off for all I care.

The difference between the Kardashians and Soulja Boy is that the former was already rich and had/(still has?) a mega popular reality show whereas the latter is a one hit wonder has-been who isn't even well-respected in the field of rap music.

Both of them can eat shit and fuck off for all I care.
Don't think your argument is well predicated on respect.

Furthermore, a quick Google tells me Soulja Boy had a net worth of $30m as of June this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back