Soukhamthath Responds To Accusations of Stupidity and Fixing

His defense is that he fought on instincts?

His instinct was to take down a fighter who was on 1 leg? Doesn't that kinda just help prove how dumb he is?
no, it doesn't. It implies the lack of conscious thought in a moment in time. "Stupid" is (1) a relative term and (2) it implies an inability to reach some arbitrary level of conscious thought (this would be the level at which one would qualify as "not stupid").

You can say an act is stupid (relative to an arbitrary level at which an act is "intelligent"), but you can't say someone is stupid based off one act. Though, of course, if there is a pattern...

30SsNGG.jpg

LMAO

2 minutes and all he had to do was stand up and throw one kick, ignoring his corner too, that’s some advanced stupid

Hes trying to shoot on the allegations

Maybe Soukhamthat is smarter than most of us give him credit for.

O' Malley is a 9-0 UFC prospect who fought on the main card. I don't remember the last time a 135lb prospect was given that spot. The UFC / Dana White must have been supporting him.

Therefore, if Soukhamthat purposely lost that fight, he kept the hype train on its rail track and made the UFC brass happy. They already rewarded him with a $50k fight of the night bonus. I have no doubt they will reward him by giving him more fights in the future.
It dont work like that.
No one wants to see a guy fight who does stuff like this. Ufc has cut ppl for less.

Regards the fight being fixed and Sockmouth trying to loose.

Everyone is chatting about Sean being on only 1 leg with a broken ankle and can't even stand and would have been a total punching bag but yet Sockmouth kept taking him down and laying with side headlock holding positions.

But.................. they don't even mention the 2nd round, some fishy stuff was going on to me.. it looked like on several occasions Sockmouth was deliberately on purpose putting himself in the triangle choke, go back and watch 2nd round and you will see.. he put his entire head and neck into it.. it almost got to the point where he was gonna fix Sean's legs by himself to secure it. Very weird fight.. either dumbest fight IQ ever or its a work.

But.................. they don't even mention the 2nd round, some fishy stuff was going on to me.. it looked like on several occasions Sockmouth was deliberately on purpose putting himself in the triangle choke, go back and watch 2nd round and you will see.. he put his entire head and neck into it.. it almost got to the point where he was gonna fix Sean's legs by himself to secure it. Very weird fight.. either dumbest fight IQ ever or its a work.

Didn't see that part, but it would be pretty funny if that actually lead to O' Malley hurting his leg, lol!

him losing means he won the fight of the night bonus though

don't think that was his intention but the grass is always greener on the septic tank

Best thing he can do right now is just take another fight and get a W.

Regards the fight being fixed and Sockmouth trying to loose.

Everyone is chatting about Sean being on only 1 leg with a broken ankle and can't even stand and would have been a total punching bag but yet Sockmouth kept taking him down and laying with side headlock holding positions.

It did seem strange that a professional fighter seemed to have no awareness of the danger that he was putting himself into. Like, surely he had to be thinking yeah this guys going for a triangle, I should probably defend this. Not, oh let’s help a guy out and just get into position

It did seem strange that a professional fighter seemed to have no awareness of the danger that he was putting himself into. Like, surely he had to be thinking yeah this guys going for a triangle, I should probably defend this. Not, oh let’s help a guy out and just get into position
It was very weird for sure, I didn't get what was going on and this was before round 3 when the next bizarre pattern happened.

Sean's foot slipped off and his legs were open, and then Sockmouth calmly kneels back down and puts his head back in. Madness lol.

I think after all the shots he took in the first that he was probably fighting in autopilot. So even though his corner was yelling for him to stand up he didn't hear it

Meh. inexperience.
I bet this will be a lesson learned (and never forgotten).

Inexperienced in what?
Fighting a one legged man?
André has 18 fights and been a pro for 7 years.

Sounds like a work to me. Both careers could be tarnished if so

Thought the truth was going to be that he didnt want to take advantage of a fluke injury for the win. And would have been a dumb business/career move but I could see it. If it was just instincts then he needs a lot more experience. Should have worked the heel and foot when he got him down.

Thought the truth was going to be that he didnt want to take advantage of a fluke injury for the win. And would have been a dumb business/career move but I could see it. If it was just instincts then he needs a lot more experience. Should have worked the heel and foot when he got him down.

That is technically throwing the fight

Back