Soukhamthath Responds To Accusations of Stupidity and Fixing

Not watching. There's no excusing that lack of fight smarts

unless he admitted to being dumb as a mfer i aint watching

His defense is that he fought on instincts?

His instinct was to take down a fighter who was on 1 leg? Doesn't that kinda just help prove how dumb he is?

His instinct was to take down a fighter who was on 1 leg? Doesn't that kinda just help prove how dumb he is?

Well I think instinct and fight IQ can be separate things. Not defending the guy, just saiyan.

It's the same with politicians, it's better to be seen as incompetent than corrupt

30SsNGG.jpg

I dont always beat up 1 legged people, but when i do, i do it differently than Soukhamthath

There is simply no excuse. When your own coaches are yelling at you for a whole round to do ONE SIMPLE THING. And they are ignored.

There are only two realistic possibilities.

You have thrown the fight.

Or,

You’re a future Darwin Award Winner just waiting to happen.

My money is on the latter.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Andre fought like a lion....i.e. when a lion sees a gazelle limping, it takes down the gazelle.

The last time I saw fight IQ that poor, Gina Carano was stepping out of mount

Meh. inexperience.
I bet this will be a lesson learned (and never forgotten).

Lol what a stupid response, he was better off saying nothing.

And yes, he was super dumb for not standing up. He can be butthurt about it but it's the truth.

Andre fought like a lion....i.e. when a lion sees a gazelle limping, it takes down the gazelle.
It also crushes the gazelle's neck with death bite while other lions helps themselves grabbing chunks of the gazelles flesh.

Aren't Asians the smartest people on Earth? LOL

Maybe Soukhamthat is smarter than most of us give him credit for.

O' Malley is a 9-0 UFC prospect who fought on the main card. I don't remember the last time a 135lb prospect was given that spot. The UFC / Dana White must have been supporting him.

Therefore, if Soukhamthat purposely lost that fight, he kept the hype train on its rail track and made the UFC brass happy. They already rewarded him with a $50k fight of the night bonus. I have no doubt they will reward him by giving him more fights in the future.

Back