Sorority closes its doors to become open to men

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Girls can join the Boy Scouts and now this...
Will any all female or all male organizations remain?
Confederate monuments brought down, women allowed to serve in combat and elite military units.
What is going on in America? What is all this PC bullshit?

Harvard's last sorority closes its doors to become open to men amid school's crackdown

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...-schools-crackdown/ar-BBM9wGM?ocid=spartanntp

"It’s the end of an era for Harvard’s sororities after its last all-female Greek chapter announced last week that it will disaffiliate from a national sorority organization and will become open to men amid the administration’s crackdown on single-gender social clubs."

"The sorority, Alpha Phi, said in a statement that it will go co-ed and rebrand itself as “The Ivy,” despite previous declarations that it won’t open its doors to men. It blamed the school’s sanctions on members of the single-gender Greek organizations for the decision, the Harvard Crimson reported."

I work with a female that wants to be a boy, she (he) doesn't like her legal name, so you have to call her by her new adopted "guy name" but if you see her (him) it's a she, tiny, skinny, blonde/pink bleached hair, talks/sounds like a girl, so by instinct I have a very hard time referring to her as a "him".

I guess he can join the sorority now.

At least we'll always have Omega Mu.

I don't know how those poor unfortunate souls at Harvard are going to survive this.

I don't know how those poor unfortunate souls at Harvard are going to survive this.
tumblr_oufaxjvsbw1sybyd5o1_500.gif

1st world problems
This. Too much luxury and safety and we become eloi or doodoos doomed to a stupid extinction. We're all going to look like Sweden sooner or later the rate we're going

Its bull shit there is nothing wrong with clubs that are men or women only.

However the feminist started this so it comes back to bite them.

I work with a female that wants to be a boy, she (he) doesn't like her legal name, so you have to call her by her new adopted "guy name" but if you see her (him) it's a she, tiny, skinny, blonde/pink bleached hair, talks/sounds like a girl, so by instinct I have a very hard time referring to her as a "him".

I guess he can join the sorority now.
I studied with a girl that wasn't a girl. She wasn't a boy either. She was something, anything or nothing. I'm not sure which. Just like your colleague she acted, sounded and even dressed like a girl. Of course she had purple hair! And just like you I had a huge difficulty not seeing her as a girl, specially because she had her boobs showing most of the times.
I'm in Canada and now I can get in legal trouble if I don't use her prefered pronouns (they) so I'm glad I'm not seeing her daily anymore.

Going back to topic, I'm against this sort of thing but it does seem fair to eliminate females only spaces since they pretty much eliminated all male only spaces.

This culture is BS.

if you're a man that wants to be a woman and still have a dick, I'm still calling you a man. I don't care if you have a fresh pair of tits.

Same applies to a woman.

Just because you "feel" like a different gender, doesn't mean you are that gender.

Have a great day everyone.

Soon women will compete against men in boxing and MMA. It will all come full circle and Feminism will result in men being legally allowed to beat the shit out of women.
<DCWhoa>

You're taking a lot of separate issues and lumping them all together in your op. Not sure what the confederate flag (a symbol objectively tied to racism and treason) has to do with other far left SJW bullshit.

And our society just became that much weaker.

Weird, I thought that the story would be the sorority preferring to disband rather than become open to men -- in reality it is the opposite?

I dunno, enforcing organizational rules such that there is no distinction between the genders doesn't actually make there be no distinction between genders...

Back