SORE LOSERS ALERT...Main event losers who do not show up to post fight conference when they are able

This is some full-on keyboard warrior shit.
You have no clue why they don't show, or what is going on in their heads, or their bodies.
The only thing "disrespectful" here is this thread.
The reality is that pretty much every loser of the main event if not all have shown up to the post fight conference before ufc 193...........besides anderson silva's leg.

Let that sink in. THis is a new phenomenon

I hate how the ufc makes the losers interview and show up

The biggest bitches are guys like Chiesa and Forrest who cry and leave the cage before even the official decision is read.

How much shit would Conor have gotten, if he didn't show up to post fight press conference when he lost to nate?

100% this. Unless you are injured, man up.
Even Tate & & Holly show up after devasting losses, but "tough guys" cannot.

Conor nutted up for sure, but I disagree it is disrespectful to the winner ... I just think it is bad sportsmanship.
I'm sure Jeter hated talking to press after losing in playoffs but did.

Stop being a judgy little entitled bitch, jesus christ.
2c5eb049ac5d924f75cbced8f38bd1ff2c80e072dfa42ef4df1745da33da6962.jpg

6GEIUBw

Ronda & Aldo were probably concussed both times, and at least in the Holm fight she had to go get surgery cause her lip was split up the middle.

Lotta hate in this thread. Lotta angst. Lotta hurt. Whole lotta hurtin.

By your standard, people really should give Luke Rockhold some slack, he showed up to conference after getting KTFO by bisping.

Luke Rockhold a Man's Man for facing shame head on in the post fight conference against bisping

Hespect for Luke, not many people would have done that specially after the verbal onslaught that will have come, I cant wait to see him returning and killing Bisping next

Yea let's have concussed dudes like Reem doing post fight conference.

Fuck up TS I watch mma for the fights not to hear the shit talk and all that after.

So Conor turned up to the Nate conference and made excuses, congratulations to him.

The first person that I've noticed is Ronda Rousey, she did not show up to both Holly and Nunes fight

Second person is Jose Aldo, he did not show up to McGregor and Max Holloway fight

Third person is Wanderlei , didn't show on Saturday's fight against Chael

Unless you're seriously hurt and need to go to the hospital, I feel like it is seriously disrespectful to your opponents.

The first person I've noticed is Ronda, has this happened before her? Who else have a missed?

(If you're not a part of the main event, it doesn't count because ufc doesn't have enough room.)

to be fair Holly broke Ronda's jaw

You care that much? You're just gonna hear them say something like "sorry to my fans, tonight just wasn't my night but I'll be back soon and better/stronger than ever"

The biggest bitches are guys like Chiesa and Forrest who cry and leave the cage before even the official decision is read.
Chiesa stayed in the cage, he just wouldn't let Yamasaki hold his hand as the decision was read. He did an interview with Rogan too.
Rousey was busy getting her mouth wired shut - I thought that's what Sherdog was praying for.
I'm so glad Rockhold did show up - that presser was total trash entertainment
The best one though was Dana trying to prevent GSP attending the press conference so he could bullshit that he had been rushed to hospital then GSP walked in and destroyed his false narrative.

The first person that I've noticed is Ronda Rousey, she did not show up to both Holly and Nunes fight

Second person is Jose Aldo, he did not show up to McGregor and Max Holloway fight

Third person is Wanderlei , didn't show on Saturday's fight against Chael

Unless you're seriously hurt and need to go to the hospital, I feel like it is seriously disrespectful to your opponents.

The first person I've noticed is Ronda, has this happened before her? Who else have a missed?

(If you're not a part of the main event, it doesn't count because ufc doesn't have enough room.)
And what's the thing they all have in common? They are all bullies until they are bullied and take fighting way too seriously. Jose may be a little different but Wanderlie and Ronda sure are bullies that take shit WAY too personally (i.e Ronda and the whole Bethe suicide comment).

Chiesa stayed in the cage, he just wouldn't let Yamasaki hold his hand as the decision was read. He did an interview with Rogan too.
Rousey was busy getting her mouth wired shut - I thought that's what Sherdog was praying for.
I'm so glad Rockhold did show up - that presser was total trash entertainment
The best one though was Dana trying to prevent GSP attending the press conference so he could bullshit that he had been rushed to hospital then GSP walked in and destroyed his false narrative.
Ronda only got her jaw wired once but Dana said it never happened tho and he doesn't lie. She should have went to the Nunes presser but she has too much pride and does not respect the fans that created her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back