Sony E3 live stream thread - 6pm PT

They could show a teaser of nothing but a Vice City skyline with some babe on a beach while you hear gun fire in the background and win
I'm sure an extended trailer for gunrunning DLC gta online could have won it for them.

On a serious note where the hell do you find the marvel vs capcom infinite story demo?

VR needs to fix the movement issue an leave the stupid ass tele-crap movement.

Exactly. Until it's normal to play, why even bother? Stop these teleport, rollercoaster, cheesy dumb games. I guess if they make a profit more power to them, I just don't want to see real developers waste time.

Can someone please tell me why they get so hyped for these things? Do you guys really get excited by hearing about a game released in 2025? We know know that most of these games are coming out this year or first quarter 2018.

Another issue is that many of these games overlap conferences. For example we can all expect to get Code Vein, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Metro: Exodus, Wolfenstein 2. Evil Within 2, etc.

My point is there are enough games to last us until the next e3 expo. Personally I'm happy they are choosing not to go crazy this year and give us games that are close to release.

Can someone please tell me why they get so hyped for these things? Do you guys really get excited by hearing about a game released in 2025? We know know that most of these games are coming out this year or first quarter 2018.

Another issue is that many of these games overlap conferences. For example we can all expect to get Code Vein, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Metro: Exodus, Wolfenstein 2. Evil Within 2, etc.

My point is there are enough games to last us until the next e3 expo. Personally I'm happy they are choosing not to go crazy this year and give us games that are close to release.
I get your point and I wonder if part of it is to turn out truly great games it takes longer and more money nowadays.

I'm a vindictive bastard. You've seen me in GTA Online and how I handle things. Should see me in Rainbow Six Siege, it's even worse.

I'm sure an extended trailer for gunrunning DLC gta online could have won it for them.
Not shit

Nintendo fans are going to flip out they lost this exclusive.

Isn't it a different game? I thought the one on the Switch was MH 20 and this one was MH World? Never played much MH games so I dunno if it's the same game or not.

Not a bad showing by Sony but not much there that appealed to me personally. The Shadow of the Colossus remaster was the most exciting thing to me. For a second I saw Dante and got super excited for DMC5 but then it turned into that shitty Marvel/Capcom game. Was hoping for at least something about The Last of Us II or Shenmue 3 or Death Stranding, but we got nothing. Oh well they can still announce other info/tidbits later on.

Exactly. Until it's normal to play, why even bother? Stop these teleport, rollercoaster, cheesy dumb games. I guess if they make a profit more power to them, I just don't want to see real developers waste time.

generation 2 might be beter for VR

Last edited:
Isn't it a different game? I thought the one on the Switch was MH 20 and this one was MH World? Never played much MH games so I dunno if it's the same game or not.

We don't know for sure, but internet chatter right now is indicating it may be a spinoff and/or a more westernized/casual version of monster hunter. Which means it will sell like hotcakes.

Missed the conference, but the exclusives I'm excited about are Days Gone, God of War and Crash Bandicoot.

They are different games. The Switch one is going to be a port of the 3DS game Monster Hunter XX, this looks to be a Monster Hunter built from the ground up to be a console game. There hasn't been a non Nintendo Monster Hunter game since Freedom Unite on the PSP back in 2008. Nintendo has pretty much had the series locked down since then and it's a pretty big seller for Capcom. I will still get the Switch port, but having Monster Hunter on the PS4 will be a huge step up since it's not a port and will have access to a much larger player base. Hype!!

the next generation of VR Tech. or gen 2 headsets. Sorry something is royally wrong with sherdog for me

Oh I get it now. Yea, hopefully big changes are coming. I'm not sure they will though.

I actually think alternate reality could be more interesting in the short term. Pokemon go is proof of concept. Just replace that garbage game with an actual Pokemon game and it could be huge. Actually there are many games that could be made for AR.

Imagine putting on a pair of glasses and seeing a whole new world around you. AR characters mixing in with real people. It seems like that could be a lot of fun and doable in the near future. Whereas VR has so many limitations

the MH on Sony is not a main line MH. That remains on Nintendo. There should be enough to go around.

Dante reference in SF v Marvel but no DMC game so far this e3... bbbboooooo, I want DMC you fucks

Did you like the last two games? I haven't played 4 yet but liked the one after even though it was a shitty attempt at a remake. I chose the old Dante skin anyways lol.

Did you like the last two games? I haven't played 4 yet but liked the one after even though it was a shitty attempt at a remake. I chose the old Dante skin anyways lol.
3 is still probably my favorite though 4 was a good game. I didn't mind the most recent remake I just hate how the dev team tried to shit on the original look of Dante in the opening sequence with the mop

Back