Offended

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Monday, june 12

6pm, ET.

C-7A4FmXoAAqwfl.jpg

Will link the streams when available.

Hope for GT blow out new TLOU info and some surprises.

Last edited:
Tomorrow night, right? They better have some dope surprises for us.

wonder what they will announce... hopefully the PS4 P

I'm hoping for some release dates on already announced games mostly. A few surprises would be sweet though.

Going to be work pwnt for the Sony E3 stage. Going to have to rely on this thread to get my fix.

Come on Bloodborne 2!!

I expect release date for God of war, Final Fantasy 7:R episode/part 1, more of the last of us 2, a surprise reveal of some kind because Sony usually pulls at least one rabbit out of the hat.
Indies because they always do. Far Cry has a good chance of showing up.
Destiny 2 because of whatever deal they have, we might actually get some game play of Death Stranding but it will be shown again.
Maybe's i say price drop, Code Vein, Deep Down, Battlefront single player,
very little chance but possible as some rumors of a new portable.

It would be sweet if they had a Spyro trilogy like the Crash one.

All I Want Is For

THE GETAWAY 3 to be announced

A GOAT game.

Well they will fail with pacing, like they always do.
But they likely cannot "fuck it up" and do worse than xbox and its "22 exclusives" i think there were like 10 exclusives, and if you have a good PC there are no true exclusives.
And the star of MS' show was the multiplat Anthem, unless they show Red dead redemption 2 I doubt a multiplat will be the star of Sony's.

Well they will fail with pacing, like they always do.
But they likely cannot "fuck it up" and do worse than xbox and its "22 exclusives" i think there were like 10 exclusives, and if you have a good PC there are no true exclusives.

last e3s were fine or were those PSX.. cant remember anymore.

MS conference was a joke.

Back