Sonnen made 8 mil for Silva 2 and 6 mil for Jones.

hahaha did he fuck

I dunno, sounds plausible considering he did nearly a million PPV buys for Silva 2.

Aldo made 5 million for the Connor fight.

Alvarez's contact details came out and he would've made a similar amount for fighting Connor.

In Rampage's court documents he made $15million during his run with UFC.

If you sell a lot of PPV's you can get paid well if you have a good agent/know how to negotiate.

Maybe he didn't get 8million for Anderson 2 but I could definitely believe 5 million.

Highest Paid Athlete in combat sports

sonnen-whoops.gif
Sonnen was doing fine until that derp spinning backfist . God dammit.

If Silva/Sonnen 2 did 925k, and let's say he got $8 off the PPV

He'd make $7,400,000 off PPV alone, plus his guaranteed money.

But is the UFC really giving off $8 of PPV?

Oh yeah, forgot sponsors too. So maybe like $7

Something like frauding numbers is something he would never do, he is a stand up real estate agent.

Lol at people doubting him.

There is a simple rule in the UFC. If you pull your weight and promote yourself and the sport and bring in the numbers, you will be compensated

Crazy impressive right?

Source.. some podcast interview he did, said it himself.. cant find it now. Im sure a fellow sherbro can source it.
I always believe convicted money launderers, ESPECIALLY when they discuss money. Doesn’t everyone?

Sonnen was 45 seconds away from beating Jones. The referee would have stopped the fight in between rounds 1 and 2 because of Jones toe injury. Also, Silva cheating like F and grabbed his shorts twice in Round 2. Both of which should have resulted in a point deduction. Honestly as thin as MW division is, Sonnen could come back and fight for the title with one victory.

Lol point deduction for what he still got finished in both of the Silva fights. Also no he wouldn’t get a shot with 1 win. He won’t even beat the top 5 in the MW division anyway.

I’ve heard him say before that Jones made $2 million for their fight. I doubt he made more than Jones.

Including PPV pay that could be right.

It's not unheard of. You gotta factor in this is BEFORE taxes.. after taxes he would be lucky to walk away with 5 million from an 8 million pay day and 4 million on a 6 million dollar pay day. So if he's factoring in totals, sponsorship, camps, etc. It's not unheard of before expenses and taxation he made that much for those fights. They did do decent ppv numbers.

Whateverr he got paid he bet put on Silva to win and in which way at what time quadrupling his winnings

Chael leaves things out for obvious reasons

His salary from the event was 50k.

He must have made some good PPV money but 8m im not so sure.

My ass he did.. He would have been lucky to make 2 mil in both..

I’m starting to feel like telling people how much money you are making is bad karma

If Silva/Sonnen 2 did 925k, and let's say he got $8 off the PPV

He'd make $7,400,000 off PPV alone, plus his guaranteed money.

But is the UFC really giving off $8 of PPV?

Oh yeah, forgot sponsors too. So maybe like $7
$7-8 per PPV lol no way

Back