Sonnen has wins over 3 LHW ATG: Rampage, Shogun and Wanderlei

To be fair Rampage just came to collect a check and has been for awhile now. Don't even know why he entered the tournament, he was saying the only fights he wanted now were against people who would stand and bang and put on a show. He had to have known at least half the guys in the tournament were going to wrestle against him.

- Fought Rampage at HW and rampage is 40.
- Shogun was wayy past his prime.
- Wanderlei always had shit TDD, but dropped sonnen everysingle time he connected on the feet.

You can say those guys were passed their primes but he is older than Quinton and Rua, and only 1 year younger than Wanderlei.

And he is a MW.

Uncle Chael is GOAT
yNoN8nW.gif

Chael boxed up rampage in rounds 1 and 2. Regardless of age and timing it's still impressive.

It's too bad he lacks power.

He dry humped Wand and Quinton

Fatpage deserved to be dry humped coming in that out of shape.

Dude looks like he doesn't even train anymore and just rolls out of bed, eats a few hot dogs, then goes to the arena to collect his check.

- Wanderlei always had shit TDD, but dropped sonnen everysingle time he connected on the feet.

-Fought Rampage at HW when he's really a middleweight and at a 30lbs disadvantage. Lord Chael is also 40 by the way.
-Excuses
-Excuses

sonnen-belt-2_large.jpg

-Chael is 40, HW is an advantage to rampage being the bigger guy.
-Shogun was in his early 30s for the fight. Around 32 I'm guessing
-he dropped Chael once. So I guess Wand only landed 1 punch in 3 rounds.

I don't give a shit how old Fedor is. If Fedor and Chael fights and Chael beats him<36>

Frank Mir and Fedor are not the best, but they are next!! 1 on 1, or 5 on 1 they will all need 911.

Chael will win this tournament.

If Chael beats Fedor this place will explode.

0hQyd5L.gif

i know

it's a disgrace.

Chael boxed up rampage in rounds 1 and 2. Regardless of age and timing it's still impressive.

It's too bad he lacks power.
but he was too scared to stand with Wanderlei

this means by default wanderlei is the winner

i can sleep a lot better at night now

Back