Songs you secretly like and would never admit to like in public...

I think I've posted this like 3 times ITT already lol

Last edited:
Got a soft spot for this one. The most frequently-played song on my Super Sounds of the Eighties playlist:

And this song was playing in a Tijuana Flats where my ex and I had our first date years ago. I remember remarking that I hadn't heard that song in ten-odd years. Ironic that it deals with the subject of cheating.

There are a number of boy band pop songs that I hate on when they come on, but I wait about two minutes in before I turn it off...or I just leave it playing. Catchy as hell...

When I was 11, I thought I was going to marry one of these girls...or at least sleep with one of them.

And I like this song too...when she sings the chorus twice and the last time, the second time around they change the chord progression and I always liked that.

Last edited:
For some reason i love the melody even though its one of the gayest songs ever written

They use to play this shit non stop on the disney channel when I was a kid.

I'm not a belieber...but I secretly like that "why don't you go love yourself" song from him.

Please don't beat me up.

It probably used to be a gay anthem (not that there's anything wrong with it) but this new recording is damn powerful even to non-flamers.

Last edited:
Right on, this thread is going strong since I made it over two years ago.

Shake it off by Taylor Swift

Back