songs with great solos

solo @ 4:57

best solo and best song of all time

the one about the stairs...the led zepelin song

I've never been a big fan of super fast guitar solos. Instead I prefer mine a bit more mellow. Starting at ~1:57, this is my favorite of all time. Zappa took the solo from a live concert and excised all the clams/superfluous notes to create the perfect solo (in my ears). Enjoy

Last edited:

solo @ 4:57

best solo and best song of all time

0832d8ce69fbfeec69cc1da4b1720868492c35e192ad7a6bf561cbf6742df850.jpg

Mercyful Fate have some of the best riffs of all time.

Their album art, Melissa and Don't Break The Oath are some of the best I've ever seen too.

I like this song and usually play some air guitar during the solo if it is appropriate (I'm at home, etc.)

Solo starts at about 3:08

All day long. This is Dime's Mona Lisa IMO

Killer tune for sure..Mona Lisa?Meh..I like others but as they say.....opinions are like assholes,everybody's got one.Hard to go wrong with anything Pantera!

Killer tune for sure..Mona Lisa?Meh..I like others but as they say.....opinions are like assholes,everybody's got one.Hard to go wrong with anything Pantera!

It's so hard to pick a good Dime solo. It's my favorite by him. Just seems to have so much soul.

0832d8ce69fbfeec69cc1da4b1720868492c35e192ad7a6bf561cbf6742df850.jpg

Mercyful Fate have some of the best riffs of all time.

Their album art, Melissa and Don't Break The Oath are some of the best I've ever seen too.
G's!

This is my favorite on "Don't Break the Oath" though

Kick ass live band!I saw them with Pantera!Incredible show!
Saw them opening for Aerosmith ages ago. This was prior to them getting a heavier sound. Honesty dont remember much from the concert - just some vague memories (went with a friend who has since passed away). A darkened Room actually reminds me of him as it was his favorite song of that album.

Back