Songs I never want to hear again in the UFC

Slayer is pretty sick, but it's hard to come out to a band who's most famous song (arguably) is about Joseph Mengele, that has a recent song called "pride in prejudice", regardless of the song's meaning. In todays environment, damaging your image can cost you money or your job.
Yeah but the pride in prejudice is part of three songs and I think the meaning may be misunderstood. But slayer have always been slightly controversial.
And I don't buy into prejudice or sympathy for a nazi in any breath ever.
But I just like metal and gigs and they are thrash metal icons..

The video for pride is fucking nuts...

Chris weefman coming out to Tom Petty - won't back down

If he fights again he should come out to mary janes last dance

Any mumble rap, which happens to be about 90% of today’s rap.

Ronda's walk out song, that song was so annoying, used to give me brain damage. thank fuck shes gone.

I don't know the name of the song, but its very damaging to the ole ear muscles

There is only one song that should be played during UFC events...

Yep, they need to bring back the rampstage where stem and scars of life perform all entreance songs and there is a moshpit where all the true fans can express themselves.

Most fighter songs are so bad it is embarasing.

Higher Ground by RHCP.

Pretty sure that was the song you got if Dana didn't like the one you chose.
I remember Kos walking out to that song, but who else?
Anyway, I like that song and I think it works well for a walk-out. Same goes for several others that have been mentioned here, especially Song 2.

(And I have to admit I also kinda like the Face-the-pain song, at least in a guilty pleasure sort of way)

Has anyone ever walked out to "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" like every YouTube video made by a 14 year old in 2008 ever?

I hope somebody already said the Rocky theme / Eye of the Tiger.

'member when Big Nog walked out to Creedence

That's some real shit...

They should just play these 2 songs every fight

I wanna hear some good ole' Slayer in the UFC, but some people choose to walkout over fuckin Céline Dion or Shakira. This company is dying.

Didnt chuck walk out to slayer at UFC 97? I remember loving it at the time

Last edited:
Didntchuck walk out to slayer at UFC 97? I remember loving it at the time
YES he did! He's into the underground stuff. In fact, he sang with Steel Panther years ago. Also, he played in Blue Mountain State. How fuckin cool is that guy?

Back