Songs I never want to hear again in the UFC

95% of the lame rap songs.

And who comes out with Queen? Other than we will rock you? There absolutely needs to be more Queen with different songs.

or

I like in the air tonight too but bruh,

Try something else

I honestly dont know why nobody has mentioned khabib's lame ass walk out. He was all like

<2>

Slayer is pretty sick, but it's hard to come out to a band who's most famous song (arguably) is about Joseph Mengele, that has a recent song called "pride in prejudice", regardless of the song's meaning. In todays environment, damaging your image can cost you money or your job.

Higher Ground by RHCP.

Pretty sure that was the song you got if Dana didn't like the one you chose.

I would probably choose Johnny Cash (ain't no grave or man comes around) for my walkouts. But I absolutely hate those generic hip-hop or metal sogs some fighters use.

Stop posting all these WWE fucking garbage clips

Except this.

People should start coming out to 'let the bodies hit the floor' again

if i never see a fighter walk out to this again, i'll be happy.

How come no one came out to this song yet:

??

Simmer down Champ! We are the fans that bring our cash to this sport. A little input from the fans is nothing to get bent up about.

Just for the record, I can't name a single song from lil pump or 69... this sonic waste is way too fruity for my ears.

You told another commenter to simmer down after creating a thread complaining about What fighters choose to hear to get their head straight. Personally I barely notice walkout music Because the crowd and commentary generally drown that shit out.

The 2nd most recognizable athlete in a the world baby

Mah belleh just a lil big, mah hiney just a lil big, but brotha I'm bad and you know it!!

giphy.gif

Back