Songs I never want to hear again in the UFC

Uhhhh ... If you don't care to have a little more insight on the fighter by learning what they listen to when waking up at 3 am to go running/train that is on you... This isn't the WWF where we build a personality to sell an idea ... Should be lucky fighters get to pick the mood/music they feel when walking in to FIGHT somebody ... But hey lets be little shit head dictators and want to hear some lil pump or 69 because it hypes YOU up ... its always about you right little shit head?

Mma needs more pride intro a victory anthems

Also
Iron man by black sabbath road warriorshit

Real American hulk hogan theme

This abomination:

Which walkout songs do you despise hearing in the UFC?

I personally never want to hear:

1.) Anything by Queen - so played out!

2.) Anything by AC/DC - also played out!

3.) Anything by Guns n Roses - stripper music.

4.) Anything by Eminem - just gets under my skin.

5.) Imagine by the Beatles (Jeff Monson came out to this). - just plain weird for mma!

7.) Beat yo Ass by Tyron Woodley - I like hip hop but damn this was weak!

8.) Sweet Caroline (Darren Till came out to this) I was like WTF!
Any of these on your list?

What you got for walkout songs you hate?

Can't think of any I hate off the top of my head but on a some what related note I'm shocked I've never seen anyone use "Hallowed be thy name" despite seeing probably around 10,000 fights in my life.

That would 100% be my walkout song.

Uhhhh ... If you don't care to have a little more insight on the fighter by learning what they listen to when waking up at 3 am to go running/train that is on you... This isn't the WWF where we build a personality to sell an idea ... Should be lucky fighters get to pick the mood/music they feel when walking in to FIGHT somebody ... But hey lets be little shit head dictators and want to hear some lil pump or 69 because it hypes YOU up ... its always about you right little shit head?

Simmer down Champ! We are the fans that bring our cash to this sport. A little input from the fans is nothing to get bent up about.

Just for the record, I can't name a single song from lil pump or 69... this sonic waste is way too fruity for my ears.

I wanna hear some good ole' Slayer in the UFC, but some people choose to walkout over fuckin Céline Dion or Shakira. This company is dying.
War ensammmmmmmmmmmble......
It's made for a walk out
Got tickets for November to see the mighty slayer

This abomination:

Yeah...no bueno. Tried to hear the whole song through, but too sappy and twangy predictable. Maybe sell a few Ford F series pickups with it.

Yeah...no bueno. Tried to hear the whole song through, but too sappy and twangy predictable. Maybe sell a few Ford F series pickups with it.

Hispanic fighter from California walks out to a song called "Country Boy" played by some nu-metal mongoloid from Boston.

Hispanic fighter from California walks out to a song called "Country Boy" played by some nu-metal mongoloid from Boston.

Truth... so refreshing. Thank you!

95% of the lame rap songs.

And who comes out with Queen? Other than we will rock you? There absolutely needs to be more Queen with different songs.

War ensammmmmmmmmmmble......
It's made for a walk out
Got tickets for November to see the mighty slayer

Manchester up in this tread!!!

Slayer crushes everything on my list!

95% of the lame rap songs.

And who comes out with Queen? Other than we will rock you? There absolutely needs to be more Queen with different songs.

100% of lame rap songs must weeded OUT!

When Queen was new, I'd knew I would soon tire of it.

Back