Or f'in Despacito.

tumblr_ntyf43pWZp1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Wandy is a national treasure, fuck you.

Khabib's song was gay af, he shoulda came out to this or another fire nasheed

Conor ironically should've came out to this song to fuck with Khabib

Unironically this one though, way more killer mentality in it

[How the hell is that song gay?

Wandy is a national treasure, fuck you.

But he's never fighting in the UFC again so no one else should use it.
Same thing with Wild Boys by Duran Duran or the Pride theme as Cro Cop's never fighting in the UFC again either.

I don't much care about walkout songs, but if a good song is used, cool.
I wonder why no Brasilian hasn't come out to Sepultura or Soulfly

Thiago Silva came out to Rattamahatta off the 'roots' album in one of his UFC fights, also the Gracies were choking ppl and taking limbs in the music video for 'Attitude' off the same album.

Thiago Silva came out to Rattamahatta off the 'roots' album in one of his UFC fights, also the Gracies were choking ppl and taking limbs in the music video for 'Attitude' off the same album.
More of Brazilians should use it. Now Gus should use Amon Amarth

Anyone who complains about AC/DC should be taken out back and shot.

This! You should get people hyped up! Singing along having fun. That's why I don't get fighters walking out on hiphop.. Maybe it sounds "dope" with headphones on but it doesn't translate into an arena. Cringe as fuck..
<{cruzshake}>
Yeah I’m sure before FIGHTING I should be concerned about stadium singalongs. I wonder what Tyson and Public Enemy have to say about that?

Kevin Holland walked out to Hakuna Matata when he fough in a grappling match last month. It was awesome. I heard someone say “At least it’s not ‘Baby Shark’ like that one guy.” I would 100% walk out to Baby Shark.

Not sure if it’s the worst, but the oddest off the top of my head was Cro Cop and Wild Boys (Duran Duran). Didn’t seem like he was doing it for fun.

Sweet Caroline is the happiest most crowd involving walkout song ever. I’d have it as my walkout music any day.

How can you complain about Queen being overused and not complain about Blur?

At least Queen have more than one song.

I could go three lifetimes without hearing Song 2 anymore.

Someone should come out to Intermission

Would simultaneously vomit and laugh my ass off if Israel came out to "It's Raining Men"

"Time to end this suffering" remember the days of hatebreed....

This! You should get people hyped up! Singing along having fun. That's why I don't get fighters walking out on hiphop.. Maybe it sounds "dope" with headphones on but it doesn't translate into an arena. Cringe as fuck..
<{cruzshake}>
Unless its Easy E

Back