Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

Awesome, is this the song you play in the background while deadlifting 7000 lbs for reps
Yup, I usually like to play music while lifting. My usual routine is...

Music playing
7000 Ibs deadlift
4800 Ibs squat
4500 Ibs bench press

and I usually finish off with hitting the heavy bag, something like 148 punches per second. <Moves><Moves> and I like to dance like Patrick Swayze :p

200w.gif

@PurpleStorm @Poirierfan this song is for you 2...................

Funny, I was big into remote control helicopters and airplanes for many years. Built many of them and was in the club scene, competitions, all that good stuff, fun times. 😁✌️

You're the bestestess, Mr Scott.

Last edited:
@TempleoftheDog, here's your song. It's only because it's my favorite Stone Temple Pilot song and was a blast to play on bass when I was in a cover band. Lol, I know you play and just figured you'd enjoy this song. Lol
IMG_20240423_083356.jpg

Btw, my favorite Soundgarden song was always Burden In My Hand.

Last edited:
Funny, I was big into remote control helicopters and airplanes for many years. Built many of them and was in the club scene, competitions, all that good stuff, fun times. 😁✌️

You're the bestestess, Mr Scott.
hahaha yup good to know, I pick the songs specifically for the ones who need to hear it at this moment.

Sounds like a lot of fun building remote control helicopters and airplanes, that sounds pretty awesome!! I've never done anything like that, but I have flown a kite before lol :D :D

Thank you. I love their sound. Would love to be sitting around your beach house right now listening to music and watching the sun set. Big bowl of Skittles between us.

efc089395fd2b3cc5020336900afb994.jpg

"Not every setting sun that drops below the water drowns"

Beautiful song, I've never heard it before, nice!. Its emotional but has a very relaxed vibe to it.

Such a good time relaxing at the beach house, and @Luthien @BroRogan @Reach4theSky joined us, good times. It was later than planned though because little Bro Rogany hadn't finished watching "The land before time" movie, but when it was finished he arrived. All in all a lovely night

ac1dae792c152243fe93ac69bbc06ee2.jpg

I went to listen to it when I got home the other day and it wouldn’t let me! :(. Says “video not available” and I don’t remember the name to search it myself
Ahh thats annoying when youtube does that, the song is called ''Videotech'' by Dollar, one of my favorites by them.

See if this one works...

Back