Song Dedication Thread V3 - Power Ballad edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.... & for some reason that video wazn't for the guyz too?

I still got the Monkey Man song rolling in my head for 3 dayz straight now, ever since you turned me onto it in the CM Punk thread.

Hahahaha, yes, for the guys to enjoy quality ass shaking too lol

Monkey man is a great tune, check out the version No doubt made with them, I love it. That album, is awesome.

Hear this:

y0zg4ku.gif

y0zg4ku.gif

Monkey man is a great tune, check out the version No doubt made with them, I love it. That album, is awesome.

Hear this:

Cool music... I'll be checking out more of their stuff.

Loved Gwen on the Monkey Man song... found it on youtube.

That guitar playing cat is what's up! :)

Last edited:

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN Right time & place, this song takes me away~ Thought you might enjoy it. Darpan'z got a lot of cool stuff like this.

Very nice song! thank you.. its so relaxing. I like it a lot, I have never heard of it before. You can imagine just floating up to the clouds with the song!.

@paynebringer Check out the hot green-eyed black girl in the video. :p

Mad love to my man Cint always looking out. She fine almost too fine I would have to break up with her 1st. I refuse to be dumped by the super hot chick, let it be me I know it's a stupid macho man thang. Hip Hop power ballard for my friend Cint.

Last edited:

My Sista from anotha Motha! :)

No one does it like Axl.
Myles Kennedy from Alterbridge did a bunch of GNR stuff with Slash & sounded pretty damn good... but Axl'z the man.

Check this out. sound quality ain't all that... but it's only the 2nd time Axl performed "patience" with the band... recorded live at CBGB's just before their carreer hit the moon. He actually gets out a lyric sheet so he doesn't forget the lyrics! I love this vid. It's cued up but the whole thing is amazing to watch if you're into it.

Last edited:
@Flemmy Stardust
Hey! .. mind your business! :p
Don't watch this until you have time to be with it ... :)

In the video there is a lot going on visually, but none of it gratuitous to me. I find many of the visuals to be powerful, and deeply meaningful :oops: I connect to it because it feels intense in a way that we are intense ... and it's sexy .. and it's pillow talk ..❤️

My Sista from anotha Motha! :)

No one does it like Axl.
Myles Kennedy from Alterbridge did a bunch of GNR stuff with Slash & sounded pretty damn good... but Axl'z the man.

Check this out. sound quality ain't all that... but it's only the 2nd time Axl performed "patience" with the band... recorded live at CBGB's just before their carreer hit the moon. He actually gets out a lyric sheet so he doesn't forget the lyrics! I love this vid. It's cued up but the whole thing is amazing to watch if you're into it.

I will check it out Myrddin. Never saw this before. Thanks brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back