Song Dedication Thread V3 - Power Ballad edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word...

I feel it

yNuTQlS.gif

. This is for all the idiots on here who hate certain fighters just because they have one or two over zealous fans.You know who you are.Enjoy...

@FeloniousMonk @Jackonfire et al.

Album version is cool, but this song fucking rocks live...dat boogie. Went to see him about a year ago and he played this one, even louder, was awesome.

@FeloniousMonk @Jackonfire et al.

Album version is cool, but this song fucking rocks live...dat boogie. Went to see him about a year ago and he played this one, even louder, was awesome.

Thats good stuff. Nice shout out to Neil Young in there. Definitely has that early 70's California sound. Kept thinking about Gram Parsons while I was listening

@Lethal

Friend showed me this the other day. Beat sounds like something DOOM would conjure. Album cover is sick too.

@Lethal

Friend showed me this the other day. Beat sounds like something DOOM would conjure. Album cover is sick too.

Nice.

Yeah that cover is eerie as fuck. I'll have to check them out on bandcamp

@FeloniousMonk

Got turned on to these guys recently through @Cid, fucking brilliant stuff. I think you'll like them:

The first song is solid.
The second, I just can't take
seriously. lol I think it's because
"Wanker" isn't a term generally
used in my part of the world. So
to hear it in any context is pretty
funny. Anyways, this band sounds
very derivative of post punk.
Shades of Mission of Burma,
or Pere Ubu.

Just for you Boss @Jackonfire , and for everyone that enjoys it.
One of my all time fav.
Have a cool week ;)

The first song is solid.
The second, I just can't take
seriously. lol I think it's because
"Wanker" isn't a term generally
used in my part of the world. So
to hear it in any context is pretty
funny. Anyways, this band sounds
very derivative of post punk.
Shades of Mission of Burma,
or Pere Ubu.

Yeah I get what you mean, definitely can see that influence. Good songs too, never heard them before. Butin terms of taking them seriously I wouldn't say they are meant to be so it's ok haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back