Something weird I noticed about Sherdoggers with Conor avatars

Something funny I noticed about Conor haters: they talk about Conor 5 times more than his fans, usually while bitching about too many people talking about him.

<mma3>

bork1}

Conor is the only MMA fighter who has fans who don't even like MMA.
I think his fans are obsessed with success, fame, and fortune more than they are with MMA. True MMA fans gravitate towards the true fighters. Conor is successful, but he's not what i'd call a true fighter, much like Rousey. Conor and Ronda were/are very lacking in certain areas, and were successful due to great stylistic matchups with a bit of luck involved.

Conor will have lots of problems with lots of fighters, but we'll never know since he never fights anymore. I'm sure he knows this too, which is why he's trying to stay at the top of the mountain for as long as he can. Once he drops a couple in a row, or looks less than stellar in a fight, it'll never be the same for him.

He knows he wont have many defenses unless he's given the Bisping treatment.

99% of them seem to have joined in or after 2015. Weird.

I don't think I have seen one ever with a join date of before 2015. Freaky if you think about it.
What is with you people and your hateful OBSESSION with the man? admit or not he is the best thing to ever happen to MMA

99% of them seem to have joined in or after 2015. Weird.

I don't think I have seen one ever with a join date of before 2015. Freaky if you think about it.
well considering I usually rock a conor AV... you are wrong goofball

Yo ok maybe my join date is 2017 but yes im Conor fan but hes best fighter ever i was there before anything like I was there When UFC WAS STILL PRIDE and they had FEDOR as the only champ i even saw how BJ PEnn lost so many times (lol ppl think hes great hahah so many losses) but cmon dudes u look at conor and he wins wins but like boom the win yum

If your join year starts off 201, you are a noob.
#justfacts

Conor fans are newbs.

Everybody cool and hardcore likes Pride and whoever isnt popular.

Fuck UFC. Im original.

Back