Something weird I just noticed

Back during wrestling in High School I was always more nervous about the guys that were ugly.

Mmmmmmm great thread. They are all gorgeous, Big Tim included, as long as he comes with his browned stained shorts.

imagesSexy-pose-cat.jpg

Thread approved.

Exploding crotch.gif

All kidding aside though...

Seriously? No else has an issue with inferring Tim Sylvia is a GOAT?

WTF has come of Sherdog lately???

The vast majority of GOATs, damn near all of them from 125 to HW, and handsome men. There is not a single great that isn't at least somewhat good looking.

MM: not hansom but certainly not ugly. no girl would call him ugly or bad looking.
Cruz: same. no male model but no one would ever find him horrible looking.
Conor/Aldo: more of the same.
GSP: Extremely marketable. Used in tons of commercials and shit due to good looks. Girls gush over him.
Anderson: Normal looking, certainly not ugly though.
Jon/Shogun: Jon is normal. Shogun is a former male model.
Fedor/JDS: Both have a masculine decent look to them.

think of all the good looking fighters. too many to list.

Only notable exceptions that come to mind are Barao and Big Tim.
Miguel Torres was an early GOAT and rocked a badass MexiMullet. That knocks him up to at least handsome status!

Face proportionality is a major part of "handsomeness". If your face is well proportioned, it is likely that your whole body is also well proportioned, meaning your whole system is genetically "better " than average. You'll be faster, more athletic, have better eye hand coordination & generally have better/healthy mental aptitude due to being well received in society while growing up.
It's not always the case, but in general, the theory seems to confirm the facts.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-better-looking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win/

The vast majority of GOATs, damn near all of them from 125 to HW, and handsome men. There is not a single great that isn't at least somewhat good looking.

MM: not hansom but certainly not ugly. no girl would call him ugly or bad looking.
Cruz: same. no male model but no one would ever find him horrible looking.
Conor/Aldo: more of the same.
GSP: Extremely marketable. Used in tons of commercials and shit due to good looks. Girls gush over him.
Anderson: Normal looking, certainly not ugly though.
Jon/Shogun: Jon is normal. Shogun is a former male model.
Fedor/JDS: Both have a masculine decent look to them.

think of all the good looking fighters. too many to list.

Only notable exceptions that come to mind are Barao and Big Tim.

This isn't the first time you've had this dream, I mean though of this is it
<{nope}>

Face proportionality is a major part of "handsomeness". If your face is well proportioned, it is likely that your whole body is also well proportioned, meaning your whole system is genetically "better " than average. You'll be faster, more athletic, have better eye hand coordination & generally have better/healthy mental aptitude due to being well received in society while growing up.
It's not always the case, but in general, the theory seems to confirm the facts.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-better-looking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win/

This is such horseshit lol.

Is it because you're not handsome or not good at sports?

It's because I'm bright enough to know a person's genetic make-up and how that translates to talent, intelligence, and skills is a lot more complex than how good looking someone they are.

It's because I'm bright enough to know a person's genetic make-up and how that translates to talent, intelligence, and skills is a lot more complex than how good looking someone they are.
Ok. I did mention "its not always the case".

Back