Something kind of weird happened to me this morning

Have you been under more stress than usual? That could cause sleepwalking.

I have been in some similar situations, usually not as complex, though I usually remember the incident after waking up. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and walk around my room confused and feeling trapped, until finally i find a door and walk out. That is typically when I wake up and realize what an idiot I have been.

Yeah I'd say my stress level is quite a bit higher than usual but I'm always overthinking something so I should be used to it.

I've had fingerprints on the inside of my windshield for years. I clean them off and they gradually come back. First I thought I was absentmindedly doing it while I was driving and not paying attention. But there were more and more of them and I can't really smudge the windshield where they are without taking my hand off the steering wheel. Different sizes and mostly smaller than my fingertips. My car is garaged and locked at night. I'm the last person to bed and the first up.

So unless I'm sleepwalking at night (and my wife has never mentioned anything) then...

I've had fingerprints on the inside of my windshield for years. I clean them off and they gradually come back. First I thought I was absentmindedly doing it while I was driving and not paying attention. But there were more and more of them and I can't really smudge the windshield where they are without taking my hand off the steering wheel. Different sizes and mostly smaller than my fingertips. My car is garaged and locked at night. I'm the last person to bed and the first up.

So unless I'm sleepwalking at night (and my wife has never mentioned anything) then...

Yeah that one is a little more difficult top explain. I think I just dropped the remote and picked it up without putting the batteries back in but I wasn't fully awake so I have no recollection.

The remote was the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning, thank god the batteries were still in there.

Yeah that one is a little more difficult top explain. I think I just dropped the remote and picked it up without putting the batteries back in but I wasn't fully awake so I have no recollection.

The remote was the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning, thank god the batteries were still in there.

Yeah, if it happens again then maybe you've got something. If it's a one off then maybe explainable. I've had a few different cars/trucks over the years. This is the only one where the fingerprints show up

Yeah, if it happens again then maybe you've got something. If it's a one off then maybe explainable. I've had a few different cars/trucks over the years. This is the only one where the fingerprints show up

I'm not sure what that could be. Maybe it's from a previous owners kids or something? I couldn't explain why they keep coming back tho.

This might sound dumb but something weird happened at my place recently.

I was in my garage 2 weekends ago seeing if I had any pot, it was early Sunday afternoon. I pull out my pipe, weed case, grinder and lighter from my smoking box and put it on my work bench. Nothin there, no pot. I hadnt smoked in months so I wasnt really expecting anything.

I come home from work on Monday and I see my smoking stuff on my work bench and think well I better put that stuff back in the box.

I look over at my box, which is really old, so it doesnt shut completely. I see this white thing sitting inside the box through the crack. I open the box and there is a joint just sitting there, right where you open it at the front.

I know with 100% certainty that the joint was not there the day before. The box was empty.

The joint was in perfect shape and was not bent and even had a filter in it, just sitting there. No idea where it came from.

There was nobody in the garage from the time I took my smoking stuff out until the next day when I put it back.

I have not the slightest clue how it got there or where it came from.

This might sound dumb but something weird happened at my place recently.

I was in my garage 2 weekends ago seeing if I had any pot, it was early Sunday afternoon. I pull out my pipe, weed case, grinder and lighter from my smoking box and put it on my work bench. Nothin there, no pot. I hadnt smoked in months so I wasnt really expecting anything.

I come home from work on Monday and I see my smoking stuff on my work bench and think well I better put that stuff back in the box.

I look over at my box, which is really old, so it doesnt shut completely. I see this white thing sitting inside the box through the crack. I open the box and there is a joint just sitting there, right where you open it at the front.

I know with 100% certainty that the joint was not there the day before. The box was empty.

The joint was in perfect shape and was not bent and even had a filter in it, just sitting there. No idea where it came from.

There was nobody in the garage from the time I took my smoking stuff out until the next day when I put it back.

I have not the slightest clue how it got there or where it came from.

Could you have rolled it while already pretty high and just forgot about it?

Could you have rolled it while already pretty high and just forgot about it?

Nope. I didnt even get high the day I was looking because there was no weed.

Next day a joint is just sitting right in the middle of the box. Honestly its mind blowing.

My best guess is that it was stuck inside my weed case and somehow fell out when I took my stuff out, in a perfect position in the middle of my box. I checked that bag months ago and I was completely out and have been for a long time. Im not even sure why I went back to check again. I just felt like smokin I guess. I was mainly going to see if there was any small nuglets stuck in my grinder that I could pick out.

I really cant comprehend how it just appeared the way it did. I know the case was empty lol.

Ive only been genuinely mind blown a few times in my life and this was one of them

It was a mystery joint and yes i smoked it after staring at in confusion for 30min

Last edited:
Probably just a shadow person tired of yo loud ass shows.

Can't an evil being feed on your life energy in peace?! Damn!

I hate to do this, but you were dead the whole movie. You just didn't know it.

Last night I fell asleep watching TV, I used the TV remote to flip through the channels and then set it on the edge of my bed so it's out of the way. I don't have a stand or anything next to my bed. But this morning I woke up to turn the TV off because the noise was bothering me. I reach over to use the controller and the batteries have been taken out and placed neatly next to it. I was the only one in my house last night so I'm not sure what to think of it. I don't remember waking up at any point throughout the night.

@shadow_priest_x @Clippy @Agent Mulder's Hair @Frank23 @pcptornado @GearSolidMetal

Did you take Ambien or any similar?

Something like that happened to me when I took one. Only replace "batteries" and "neatly next to it" with "4 wine glasses" and "neatly on the steps of my apartment complex staircase".

We are dead bros, bro.

07Woll4PRnWINmn0h6jv_g11.gif

Did you take Ambien or any similar?

Something like that happened to me when I took one. Only replace "batteries" and "neatly next to it" with "4 wine glasses" and "neatly on the steps of my apartment complex staircase".

Nah nothing like that. I drink some zzzquil every now and then but not often.

Back