Something kind of weird happened to me this morning

I guess maybe the controller fell off of my bed and it woke me up so I leaned over and grabbed all of it and put it back on my bed without really waking up.

That's what I'm hoping happened.

YOU NEED a night stand Let's take care of that problem first then we will deal with ghosts

Just the fact that it was actually moving and answering questions was weird to me. They all swore they weren't moving it but idk, it was kind of tough to tell with like 5 sets of fingers on it.

Yeah, that's the tough thing about ouija boards. Really the only way to know for sure is to ask questions that no one in the group would possibly know the answer to and then later verify the answers to be correct.

Oh, and of course you also need to make sure not to get demon possessed along the way.

I guess maybe the controller fell off of my bed and it woke me up so I leaned over and grabbed all of it and put it back on my bed without really waking up.

That's what I'm hoping happened.

Sounds logical. Though it seems like if you're going to take the time to neatly line up a row of batteries you'd just put them back in to the controller.

Sounds logical. Though it seems like if you're going to take the time to neatly line up a row of batteries you'd just put them back in to the controller.

True, and the weird thing is that the back was on it. So if I put the back of it back on, why not put the batteries back in. Idk man, It's something small but it's freaking me out a little.

I reach over to use the controller and the batteries have been taken out and placed neatly next to it. I was the only one in my house last night so I'm not sure what to think of it. I don't remember waking up at any point throughout the night.
Did you use your vibrator before going to sleep?

True, and the weird thing is that the back was on it. So if I put the back of it back on, why not put the batteries back in. Idk man, It's something small but it's freaking me out a little.

I guess if you're not quite ready to bust out a ouija board, all you can really do is wait and see if some more weird shit happens. If it does, then the plot thickens. If it doesn't then you just have a weird story to tell people going forward.

put glasses of water all over the place..
and don't forget to 'swing away'...

I don't think it was an isolated incident. Something similar happened to me before.

images (1).jpg

Maybe there is a battery rapist on the loose. This looks like a job for The Hardy Brothers

images (2).jpg

nXcpv-1.gif

I guess if you're not quite ready to bust out a ouija board, all you can really do is wait and see if some more weird shit happens. If it does, then the plot thickens. If it doesn't then you just have a weird story to tell people going forward.

I'm hoping that was the end of the weird shit.

Last night I fell asleep watching TV, I used the TV remote to flip through the channels and then set it on the edge of my bed so it's out of the way. I don't have a stand or anything next to my bed. But this morning I woke up to turn the TV off because the noise was bothering me. I reach over to use the controller and the batteries have been taken out and placed neatly next to it. I was the only one in my house last night so I'm not sure what to think of it. I don't remember waking up at any point throughout the night.

@shadow_priest_x @Clippy @Agent Mulder's Hair @Frank23 @pcptornado @GearSolidMetal
[<diva4}

You have a history of sleep walking?

That's what it sounds like to me.

You don't believe me, Frank?

Nope. This is the first time anything like that has ever happened, that I can recall.

If more weird shit happens you might want to get checked out. I understand stress or other things can cause it even if you don't have a history of it.

Other then that you didn't have a "dream" about strange lights, little strange shape humanoids and anal probes last night did you?

Last edited:
Back